Chapter 8-other monsters

-the next day-

Cory's p.o.v

Uni said we were going to meet the people that were playing the game with us before. I was worried what they would do when they saw I was a monster.

"Don't worry about them." Uni said.

"Huh?"I said turning around.

"I won't let them attack you."

"Thanks." 

"Let's get going." He said.

"What about other people?"

"Just put your hood up and put your tail under your hoodie." He said walking out of his room. I quickly followed. We walked out the door and walked to the park talking.

Dawn's p.o.v

Jon grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. We were headed to the park to meet his friends.

"Jon!what about other people?"

"It's okay,they won't hurt you unless they want to fight me!"

"I guess,thank you."

"You're welcome." Jon said swinging our hands as we walked. The area seemed very quiet. I liked it. Jon and I kept talking about stuff we liked and what my life was like before.

Nick's p.o.v

Tommy was looking through his stuff. He was looking for something I could wear so I didn't get burned. I was looking over his shoulder looking at the different clothes he had.

"How about this?"he said holding up a black hoodie.

"I guess." I grabbed it and started changing. All I had to do was change my shirt. I looked over at Tommy because he made a weird squeak noise.

"Tommy are you okay?"I asked looking at him. His face was very red. Was he sick? My shirt was on the floor and I was holding the hoodie.

"I-I'm fine,just put the hoodie on."he said looking away. I slipped on the hoodie. It was a lot bigger then my clothes were,it was a little to big for me. Tommy looked back over and smiled.

"Just put on the hood when we go outside,okay?"

"Got it!"I said giving him a thumbs up. He then started walking downstairs. I ran after him. When we got outside I forgot to put on my hood. My skin started burning. I made hissing noises. Then tommy put my hood over my head. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He fixed my glasses and smiled at me. We continued to walk to the park.

-when Uni and Cory got to the park-

Uni's p.o.v

We made it to the park and were standing where we decided to meet up. Cory looked really nervous. I mean I can't blame him meeting new people is scary I can't even imagine how nervous he is especially since he's a monster. I looked around and saw Jon and some other guy walking toward us. Cory looked in the direction and started moving behind me. He was hiding behind when Jon and the other guy came up. He peeked out a little from behind me when they came. It was kind of cute,he was a little bit shorter than me so it made it even cuter.

"Hey Uni!"Jon said.

"Hey Jon!"

"Who's that?"Jon said pointing at Cory.

"That's Cory Jon."

"Oh I remember him. This is my new friend dawn." I looked at the guy and realized he was a robot monster.

"Nice to know you have a monster friend Jon."I said. Dawn and Jon both looked nervous. Jon then stepped in front of dawn.

"I won't let you hurt him!"Jon said putting his arms out to protect dawn. It was cute because dawn was way taller than Jon. Jon is really short.

"I wasn't going to hurt him,in fact I also have a Monster friend."

"Who?"

"Cory!"I said motioning to Cory who was still kind of hiding behind me. Cory shook his head but I didn't listen. I grabbed his hood and yanked it down to reveal his horns. 

"You're a demon!"Jon and dawn said.

"Yeah..."Cory said stepping out from behind me. He quickly put his hood back up and we continued to talk. Then tommy came up with a guy.

"Hey guys!"Tommy said.

"Is that Nick?"Jon asked.

"Yeah." Tommy said.

"Hey nick!"

"Hi Jon." Nick said. Then Ashlie came up. 

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Ashlie!"all of us but dawn said.

"Guys this is dawn!"Jon said pointing to dawn again.

"He's a monster!"Ashlie,Tommy,and nick said.

"Yep!"dawn said.

"Guys this is Cory!"I said pointing to Cory who was behind me again.

"Hey Cory!" Ashlie,Tommy,and nick said. Tommy and nick looked at each other after saying that.

"he's a monster."I said. Cory looked very frustrated. Before I could even pull down his hood for him he pulled it down. I head a few gasps. I noticed Tommy and nick looking at each other again.

"I'm a demon."he said. Then he put his hood back on.

"I'm nick,I'm also a...." nick started.

"He's also a monster!'Tommy smiled while finishing nick's sentence for him.

"A vampire to be exact."nick said. I looked over at everyone. I'm happy none of us were attacking our new friends. We sat down and continued to talk.

-2 hours later-

We were all getting really easy to leave when Tommy asked a odd question.

"Hey Cory?"Tommy said.

"Yeah?"Cory said. All of us were silent other than Cory and Tommy.

"I think I know you!"

"What?"

"I think I'm your adopted brother."

"Huh?"

"You look exactly like the pictures my adoptive parents showed me!"

"Tommy..."

"This is you!"he said pulling out a picture of a younger Cory when he was around 4.

"Where did you get that?"

"Your parents. I even know it's you,you're a monster and their son was suspected to of been killed by a monster,which would end up making you a monster!"

"Fine it's me,but why does it matter?"

"I just needed to know."

"You better not tell them about this."Cory said.

"I'm not that stupid Carl!"

"I hate you already!" Cory said walking off. I said bye and chased after him.

We all walked home. Cory and me one way,nick and tommy another way,Jon and dawn a different way,and finally Ashlie just going across the street. I didn't know that tommy knew who Cory's parents were. I mean he probably didn't until today. I looked over at Cory and noticed he was still frustrated.

"Don't worry about him."

"Uni,I didn't even get to say goodbye."he said.

"What?"

"When I died,I never got to say anything to my parents. When I died the last thing I Said was. 'I went out be back later'. And to top that off I didn't get to say goodbye or love you and I wrote that on a piece of paper." He said. I looked at him and noticed he was crying.

"It's okay."I said hugging him.

"Is it?"

"Cory,you don't have to say you loved them they already knew."

"Thank you..." Cory said. We stopped for a bit and he fell asleep. I picked him up and carried him home. Fortunately he wasn't heavy. He so much quieter when he's asleep...

I won't be posting much this week. I'll try to update and make chapters when I can.