Chapter 5-Meeting monsters part.1

-the next morning very early-

Uni's p.o.v

I woke up really early. I had already been up for an hour just starting at the ceiling. It was getting really boring,so I got out of bed and put on a sweater and shorts. I walked downstairs and looked to see if my parents left yet. I guess they did because I couldn't find anyone. I was thinking of something to do until I got probably the stupidest idea,to go explore the forest. Even if it was stupid I was to bored and needed something to do. I walked to the back door and walked out,the warm morning air hitting me. I took a deep breathe and closed the door. I looked at the house then turned around and walked Of the deck. I walked up to the fence and opened the gate. I walked out of the gate and closed it behind me. I walked towards the forest. The forest made things look a lot darker.

I walked through the forest,hearing small cracks. This place was very creepy. I decided to take a break,so I could look at the scenery. This would be a nice place to hang out,if I ever wanted to be alone that is. This place wasn't frightening just a little unsettling. I was just siting under a tree until I saw a creepy shadow creature looking at me. I started at it,then it came out from behind the tree it was hiding behind. I started quickly getting up. It the lunged at me knocking me down and scratching my leg. It hurt so badly. I ran back towards the cabin. I could hear the thing breathing behind me. I pushed through the gate,it was right behind me. I tripped and fell to the ground. I was right against the wall.

it raised it's boney long claw like fingers and went to slash at me. I closed my eyes but nothing hit me. I opened my eyes and saw another monster standing in front of me. Blocking the other monster from attacking me.

"Go away!"the monster defending me said. Did he just protect me so he could kill me? I didn't know what to do,for the first time in my life I was actually scared. The monster protecting me was a demon,he had horns and a devils tail. The monster that was chasing me ran back into the forest. I couldn't see the monster protecting me that well. All I saw was his figure,no details about him really just that he had horns and a tail and was shortish. 

The demon turned around and started walking towards me. I backed up into the wall. He kept coming closer. I was terrified,what was he going to do to me? While I was to busy thinking he got close to me and picked me up bridle style. He carried me into the cabin and brought me back to my room. He placed me on my bed gently then walked over to my stuff.

"Hey! Don't go through my stuff!"I yelled at it.

"I'm not stealing anything,I'm just looking for bandages."he replied,his voice was kind of deep. His voice was deeper than a regular humans voice. He continued looking through my stuff until he found what he needed. He walked back over to me,He reached his hand out to my leg but I moved my leg before he touched it.

"I'm not going to hurt you."he said.

"How can I trust you? You're a monster!"

"Please,I just want to help." He said his voice got a little different at the end. He sounded like he was trying not to cry. But that's impossible,monsters don't have feelings! Right? He then touched my leg. He started wrapping the bandage around my leg. I could now see him. He had blonde hair and a blue eye,the other eye was a camera.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome,I guess."

"So,how did you find me?" I asked curious. I mean he literally showed up out of nowhere.

"Well,I saw you getting chased by that thing and I didn't think you deserve to die. I decided to help you."

"How did you see it chasing me? Were you in the forest too?"

"I saw him chasing you from up here,in your room."

"What...?"

"I aw you from your window."

"Why were you in my house?"

"I was here first!"

"What do you mean you were here first?"

"I was killed in the forest and when I came back I saw this place and hid here. God I've been alone for so long,I forgot how fun it is to talk to people."

"You were alone until I came?"

"Yeah..."

"How long!?"

"I honestly don't know,that's how long it's been."

"How old are you? Or um well how old were you?"

"I was 16 and I still am,as a monster you don't grow up really."

"Uh that reminds me,what's your name?"

"M-My name? Why do you care?"

"Well you don't seem to bad especially since you're a monster."

"Could you stop calling me a monster!?"

"Well,what else do I call you? You didn't give me your name!" I said getting frustrated.

"Fine,I'm Cory."

"I'm uni,nice to meet you!"I smiled. I put out my hand for him to shake. It took him a bit until he shook it.

"Where do you even stay in this cabin anyway?"

"Uh well I stay in the other room."

"Hmm,do you sleep?"

"Uh yeah."

"Then,do you just sleep on the floor in the other room?"

"Yeah."

"That doesn't sound comfortable!"

"It's not,but where else would I sleep?"

"You can sleep in my room!"

"What? I couldn't do that. Wouldn't your parents attack me?"

"My parents never go in my room. Even if they did you can hide in the closet!"

"That actually doesn't sound to bad."

"But you only have one bed,where would I sleep?"

"In the bed!"

"Where would you sleep?"

"Also in the bed."

"What!?"

"Yeah,we can share the bed."

"S-Share?"

"Yeah!"

"Really?!"

"Yep!"

"Even though I'm a monster?"

"I mean you don't seem bad so,why not?"

"Thank you!"Cory said hugging me.

"Uh you're welcome." I said hugging back. I started falling asleep.

"Hey Uni don't fall asleep on me,fall asleep in your bed." Cory said. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. I moved a pillow to separate the bed. Cory crawled into the other side.

"Sleep tight Uni." After he said that I smiled and started falling asleep.