Epilogue part.1

-3 years later-

Uni's p.o.v

Jon,Tommy,and me are currently trying to get set up for a surprise party we have planed today. The party is to celebrate when we met Dawn,Cory,and Nick. I'm in charge of getting the food. Jon is in charge of making sure the guys stay busy. And Tommy is in charge of decorating. Right now I'm on my way to get the cake. I was walking past Tommy's house/Cory's old house. This reminds me of when Cory went back there and told his parents what happened.

-flashback-

It was a hot after noon. Cory and I were walking down the sidewalk. We were going to his old house to talk to his parents. Cory was very nervous, if I were him I'd be nervous too. He hasn't seen his parents in a long time. And he knows they think he's dead. But now he's going to tell them what happened.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked in a worried voice while looking at him.

"Yeah, Im ready," he said. He then stopped and closed his eyes. I stopped and looked back at him. He took a deep breathe then opened his eyes. He smiled at me and we continued to walk.

Soon we reached the house. It was an nice looking place. I looked over at Cory and he looked at me. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I squeezed his hand. He smiled back at me. I gave him a quick kiss then we looked back at the house. He took a deep breathe then we began walking up to the front door. Once we reached the door Cory took another deep breathe then knocked. As he knocked he squeezed my hand.

The door made a noise of it opening. Cory let go of my hand quickly. Soon the door opened a bit. The person that opened the door was a women. She had bright blue eyes like Cory and her hair was blonde. She looked a lot like Cory, except she didn't have a camera for an eye. She looked at me.

"Hello," she said in a sweet voice.

"Um hi," I said back.

"May I ask why you're here?" She asked. I looked at her not sure what to say. Luckily Cory finally spoke up.

"We're here to see you mom," he said. I saw the lady's face change to a look of confusion and shock. She opened the door all the way. Now she could see both me and Cory. I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Is that really you Cory?" She asked choking back tears. Cory smiled and nodded in response. Her face lit up with happiness. She quickly snatched Cory up in a hug.

"I missed you so much Cory," she said as tears fell down her face. I smiled at this beautiful moment. As they hugged a man's voice started speaking.

"Honey? Who's at the do-" he stopped as soon as he saw her hugging a golden haired boy.

"Cory? Is that you?" He asked his voice cracking while he held back tears. Cory's mom moved away a bit to show her husband that it was their son. Once Cory's dad saw him he ran to them and they had a group hug. After about ten minutes of them hugging they finally broke apart.

"Where have you been?" Cory's mom asked.

"Well, it's a long story," Cory said.

"Then let's get inside and you can tell us the story while we eat and drink," Cory's dad said.

"Sounds good," He answered. I kinda felt left out to be honest.

"Wait! Before we go in let me introduce you my uh friend," he said. We both agreed not to tell his parents that we were dating yet. After all the stuff he's telling them today is going to be a lot, so we can wait on telling them.

"Friend? Where?"His dad questioned. Cory and his mother just laughed.

"The blue haired boy Hun," Cory's mother said.