Chapter 18-Night blossoms

Cory's p.o.v

Uni and I were walking towards the other end of the tunnel. We were quite close to the exit. To get out we need to go through water. We were walking through it but then the ground under us collapsed. We both screamed as we fell into a cave looking thing. We both rubbed our heads and look around. There was one tunnel connected to the cave. It is extremely dark in the cave. 

Then there were sounds of footsteps. Uni and i snapped our heads towards the sound. Then a light appeared from the tunnel. The light made the cave a blue colour. There were two people holding the light. One of the people made some magic come out of their hand to make the light brighter. It was easy to see the people now.

It was two girls. One had dark blue hair in a ponytail with a moon clip in he hair. She was wearing a dress that went to her knees. The dress faded from light blue to dark blue. She was also wearing black boots that went a little above her ankle. She had bright blue eyes and was kinda short.

The other girl had bright pink hair. Her hair was to her shoulder. She had light pink blush on and a lip gloss on. Her dress faded from orange to pink and it had flowers on the skirt. She was wearing flat white shoes with white flowers on them. She was the same height as the other girl.Uni and i looked at the girls. They stepped towards us and smiled.

"Hello," the blue haired girl said.

"Hi," Uni said.

"I'm Gabi, who are you?" The blue haired girl responded.

"I'm Uni," 

"Hello, I'm Hana," the pink haired girl says. There was a moment of silence. Uni  Then looked at me. I looked at him confused. He rolled his eyes.

"That's Cory," he said pointing to me. The two girls smiled at me.

"Why are you down here?" Gabi asked.

"We fell," I said.

"Oh, he's a demon," Hana said. I sighed.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I growled.

"No, of course not!" Hana said back. Gabi looked at me and Uni then took Hana over to a corner away from us. Uni and i were both confused. We couldn't hear what they were saying. Then they came back over.

"Do you need anything?" Hana asked.

"What do you mean?" Uni asked.

"Do you need any objects?"

"Yes, we do. Why?" I asked.

"What do you need?"Hana asked.

"we need moon Petals, do you have any?" I asked.

"We can make some!" Gabi said.

"Make some?" Uni questioned.

"Yup, now watch!" Gabi said. The girls walked over to each other. They stood face to face. Gabi then put her hands out in front of her and closed her eyes. Blue smoke stuff came out of her hands and it became a ball of blue smoke above her hands. In the circle you could see the shape of a cresant moon.

Then Hana put her hands out and petals started to come out of her hands. The petals went all around the cave. They swirled around. Then Hana spun her finger in a circular motion and all the petals started spinning in a circular motion under her finger. She smiled then moved her finger up a bit so she was pointing at the blue smoke. The petals flew towards the moon thing in the middle. Then when they came out of the other side they were a shimmery white.

When they both stopped their magic they smiled at each other. All the petals fell to the ground. Hana quickly gathered the petals and put them in a jar. She put a piece of tape on the jar and wrote 'moon petals' on the tape with a sharpie. She handed it to Uni and he put it in his backpack.