Chapter 20-Get me a sapphire

Uni's p.o.v

 Cory and I were coming to a house that was beside the path. It was kinda run down. It was a small light blue house. Once we got in front of it Cory stopped. I looked at him.

"We need to go in here," he said. I sighed. I really don't want to go in there. Cory looked at me and I rolled my eyes. Cory walked up to the door and knocked on the door. A few seconds later an man opened the door. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He smiled at Cory.

"Oooo, travelers!" He squealed. Cory look back at me. I sighed and walked over beside him.

"Hello sir, would you happen to be the ring maker?" Cory asked

"Yes I am," he said.

"Can you make sapphire rings?" Cory asked again.

"I can, but you have to get the main recourse,"

"What do we need?"

" two sapphires," he said. I was a little upset because if i only had one.

"Okay, where do we find them?" I asked finally speaking up.

"In that mine over there, but I should warn you there are some monsters down there," he said.

"Don't worry we have weapons," I said smiling confidently. The man nodded.

"I'll get the other stuff ready, be safe," he said. We said bye then walked to where he said the mine was. I grabbed one of my weapons from my backpack then closed it. Cory looked at me and I nodded.

"We need to be quiet so whatever monsters are down here don't find us," he said.

"Okay," we then entered the extremely dark mine. Cory grabbed a burnt out torch off the wall. I looked at him confused. He sighed and then did some weird magic thing. Then the torch was lit. We walked deeper into the damp mine. Then we made it to a split off. Two different paths. Cory took another torch and lit it. He then handed it to me and we split up. I walked down the small hall made of rock. 

I then made it into a huge open space in the mine. All I could hear was my breathing and dripping water. Then I heard footsteps. I looked over to where they came from and saw nothing. When I turned back around there was a small girl standing there. She scared me so much I fell over. She giggled. 

She had long black hair and almost yellow eyes. She was holding a dirty pink teddy bear. She was wearing a light pink dress covered in dirt. Her hair was knotted and she had some dort on her face.

"Can you help me?" She asked in a sweet little girls voice.

"Of course, Do You need help getting out?"

"Um yes," she said.

"Okay I'll lead you," I turned towards the hall I came from. But was suddenly tackled by the little girl. My weapon got flung away from me. I was confused on what she was doing. The little girl soon became a blob of blackness. I screamed very loudly. I started struggling against this thing. I kicked it and tried to squirm out of its grip. Nothing worked. It had a terrifying smile. It's teeth were razor sharp and it's eyes red as blood. I began crying and shouting for help.

Soon I heard running and then the thing was pushed off of me. I looked towards where the thing was. Cory had claws and he was very scary looking. He was scratching this thing. And the noises the blob was making were horrendous. The blob then flung Cory into a wall. Cory got straight up and walked towards it not blinking.

I noticed Cory's eyes were even reder then normal. His teeth were also sharper. He looked extremely mad. I back up into a corner not sure of what to do. I then noticed my knife. I ran and grabbed it. I looked back over at Cory and the monster thing. Cory was now under that thing. I ran towards them and stabbed the thing several times. It soon died and fell on top of Cory. Cory pushed it off of him.