Chapter 11-The first object

-The next morning very early-

Uni's p.o.v

I rolled out of my bed as my alarm clock went off. Cory was already up and ready. He had the backpack he packed on and he was standing by the door. I got a shirt and pants out of my dresser and looked at Cory. He looked at me with a 'really?' Face,he stilled turned and left my room so I could change. I quickly got changed then put the backpack on and walked out into the hall where Cory is.

We walked downstairs and out the front door. I looked over at Cory and he had his map out. He put it away and began walking towards where the forest ends. I quickly followed him. When we got to the edge of the forest there was a path I hadn't seen before. He walked down that path. We slowly got deeper and deeper into the forest. The sunrise began to give some light so we could see better. The forest was still dark. All you could hear was our feet on the ground and some leafs crunching under our feet. 

"So,where exactly are we headed?"

"Um,we're heading to the crystal river. It's the place where we can find the easiest item. That's why we're getting the crystal first."

"Oh,so how long will it take to get there?"

"I'm not sure,but I'm assuming around another 2 hours."

"How do we get the crystal?"

"It'll be in the river,the river grows crystals is it. It quite interesting actually. Anyway I'll just grab one and then we'll be on our way to the second easiest item."

"How many items are there?"

"Fifteen counting the crystal,"

"That's kinda a lot,"

"I know,but that's what's needed,"

"Where is crystal river anyway?"

"It's deep in the forest,that's pretty much all I know on where it is other than the fact that if we follow this trail it's supposed to lead us there,"

"This is going to be a long trip,"

"You bet!"Cory said. 

Tommy's p.o.v

Nick shook me awake.  He was all ready to go.  He was wearing a dark blue hoodie so he could be out in the sun. I hopped out of bed and put my yellow hoodie over my shirt. I didn't bother changing my pants. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I made some toast real quick and ate it. I left a note for my 'mom' and then we were off. Nick was leading the way. Soon we reached the forest. There was a path that led into the forest. Nick began walking down the path me following behind him.

"Where are we going?"

"Crystal river,it has the easiest item then we can make our way to the other places with the other items,"

"How many items even are there?"

"Fifteen,"

"Fifteen!"

"That's what I said,"

"How long is this going to take?"

"I don't know,a while."

"Whatever,"

"You didn't have to come,it was your choice,"

"I know,and I don't regret this,"

"And why's that?"

"Because it'll help you,"

"I mean yeah but, why does that matter to you?"

"Because Nick,you're my friend,"

"I guess,"he said. We continued to walk down the trail. The sun was already up even though it was still quite early. Nick had his hood up so he didn't get burned. This was going to be a really long trip.