Chapter 69

I'd first of all like to say thank you for the amazing reaction to the last chapter! It made me smile so much :3

Also, there aren't many chapters of this fanfic left :(

BUT. *drum roll* THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL YAY! :D 

I am currently writing the sequel, I'm still deciding on a name for it, but I sure hope that you're going to love it as much as you've loved this book! 

Song For This Chapter 

The Civil Wars - Poison and Wine

"Your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine
You think your dreams are the same as mine"

*Summer's POV*

Screams, squeals and cheers all emitted from the computer as Zoe held her hand up to the camera. We were currently talking on Skype seeing as we couldn't see each other in person today. Zoe and I had a shared love of Christmas so it only felt right that we find a way to celebrate together. And now she had another reason to celebrate.

On her left hand was a beautiful ring, similar to the one I had been given earlier this morning.

"A Zalfie engagement! Oh my God you guys, this is huge! Congratulations!" I cheered, wiping a stray tear from my eye.

"Thank you! It's insane isn't it?! I was not expecting it at all." Zoe giggled as Alfie pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Well do you want to know something else you weren't expecting?" Caspar asked, smirking.

Zoe and Alfie nodded simultaneously, eager to know the news. Slowly, I repeated Zoe's actions of lifting my left hand up to the camera, showing off the beautiful.

"Holy shit." Alfie cheered.

"Oh my God no way!" Zoe screamed, a huge smile evident on her face. "You guys too?! This is amazing!"

A laugh fell from my lips as Caspar reached over, the pad of his thumb wiping away a few of my tears. 

"A joint Zalfie and Saspar engagement!" Alfie laughed his distinct laugh.

"I guess it was just meant to be." I smiled, looking over to Caspar who was already looking at me.

"I'm so happy for you two, congratulations!" Zoe cheered, clapping her hands together.

"You too! You guys deserve it." I replied.

"Okay, well, we're going to have to go, Mum's calling us to dinner." Alfie pointed out, his Mother's voice faint in the background.

"We need to get together soon okay?" Zoe stated, pointing a finger at us through the camera. 

"You know you can visit anytime you want." Caspar smiled, his arm making it's way around my waist.

"We'll sort something out, bye guys! Merry Christmas!" Zoe waved, Alfie joining in.

"Merry Christmas!" Caspar and I laughed, waving back.

The small beep sounded, showing that the call had ended. Slowly I shut the lid of the laptop and turned to Caspar. I let out a deep, content sigh, tucking my body into Caspar's side. His arm curled round my arm, stroking up and down softly.

"This is so surreal." I breathed out.

"Well you better believe it, future Mrs Lee." He smiled, pinching my arm softly.