Chapter 54

Song For This Chapter -

A Great Big World - Rockstar

"There's a boy thinking of her playin' his guitar
Searching for the answer buried in his heart"

*Summer's POV*

"You ready?" Caspar asked. 

His hand had the mouse hovered over the upload button, his chin resting on my shoulder as I sat on his lap. The warmth of his arm wrapped around my waist was comforting, the nerves of what we were just about to do settling in.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled, putting my hand over his.

"On three." he whispered, pressing a kiss to my neck. "One."

"Two."

"Three."

Together, we clicked the button, the video beginning to upload. This was it. In about, 1 and a half hours, all of our viewers and the rest of YouTube would know about our relationship. Over 3 million people will be ready to judge us and have their say. 

Simultaneously, we released a nervous breath, his arm retracting from the mouse and joining it's other round my waist. 

"Whatever happens, whether they like it or not, I'm staying with you. You're mine." Caspar spoke, his head buried into my neck. "I don't care what they think. I love you." 

I brought my hand up to his face, turning my body so I was facing him. My legs straddled his waist on the chair as I pressed my lips forcefully to his. His surprise was evident as it took him a while to respond, but when he did, my insides burned. He threw in as much passion as he could. I could feel every single one of his feelings being emitted into the kiss. 

His lips turned up into a smile, softly biting my bottom lip, a small moan escaping my throat.

"I love you too." I mumbled into his mouth. 

"It's 10pm...how about we forget about this for tonight and go to bed." he smiled, pressing his lips to mine quickly. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A sleepy groan fell from Caspar's lips as I shuffled in his hold. 

"Sorry." I whispered. "Go back to sleep." 

I don't know whether he had heard me or not, but the room was soon filled with his snores once again. I checked one last time that he was asleep, before climbing out of bed and checking my phone. It had been going off for the past hour or so, someone desperate to get hold of me.

*28 missed calls*

Dad

My thoughts immediately ran to the worst case scenario. What if something had happened to Olivia? I choked back a sob as I redialled my Dad's number, walking out of Caspar's bedroom so I did not wake him.

My heart beat was fast, each ring of the phone sending shivers down my spin.

"Summer! Oh my God Summer there you are!" He answered, out of breath.

"Sorry I was asleep." I looked at the clock - 4:56am. "Is everything okay?!" I asked, biting at my nails, a habit I was desperate to kick.

"You need to get down the hospital now!" he yelled down the phone.

"Dad what's going on? I'm scared! What's happening?!" I squeaked down the phone, fresh tears making their way down my cheeks. 

"Sorry baby, I've got to go. Just come as soon as possible!"