Chapter 4

I just realised I haven't really given much of a description of Summer! If you already have an image of her in your head, just skip straight to the next chapter, but if you don't this is how I imagine her:

- A lot like Zoe (Zoella).

- Long, medium brown, wavy hair.

- Petite, yet curvy figure.

- Green eyes.

- Soft facial features.

You get the point ;) On with the story....

-------------------------------------------------

*Summer's POV* 

I'M GOING TO FLORIDA TOMORROW. Oh my gosh, I literally cannot wait! I've bought loads of new clothes, bikini's, sandals etc. It's going to be the best trip ever and I get to meet a lot of my viewers which is an added bonus! I've been constantly on the phone to Marcus and Alfie, we've Skyped a lot too! We're just all so excited!

"So what's for dinner?" I asked, my stomach rumbling. 

"Urm, I was thinking of getting a take away? Pizza or Chinese or something?" Liv replied.

"PIZZA!" Dylan yelled from the lounge. I giggled.

"Looks like we're having pizza.." I said.

Liv ordered the pizza and it arrived just as we were about to start the film. I grabbed my box and opened it to the heavenly smell of a meat feast pizza with stuffed crust. Yum! 

Me, Olivia and Dylan spent most of the night talking, watching movies like The Hunger Games and The Hobbit and eating LOTS of food. I really enjoyed spending time with my sister, she's the one I'm closest to in my family, apart from Marcus that is. 

Once Dylan left to go home, Liv went all serious.

"Is everything okay Liv?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Yeah, there's nothing you need to worry about! I just want to talk to my little sister about things."

"What kind of things..?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Well, things like....if there are any boys you like....and if you're going to be staying safe in Florida?"

"Oh God Liv. Of course I'm going to be safe! I did pay attention in Sex Ed!"

"Phew. So..."

"So what?"

"You didn't answer my first question...are there any boys you like?" she asked, urging me on. I knew I'd have to have a chat like this with her at least once in my life time.

"Urm...well...there is...maybe one boy."

"EEK I KNEW IT!" Liv squealed.

"Okay, calm down there. It's just, I don't think anythings going to happen...it's too complicated..."

Now it was her turn to raise the eyebrow.

"Complicated? Sweetie, how is it complicated? He's not married is he...Oh God tell me he's not old and married with kids!"

"Ew Liv no! He's not married...he's....well he's..." I sighed, debating whether to say anything or not. No one knew who I liked except from me...no one. 

"Come on Sum, just tell me who it is! I'm your sister, you can trust me!" 

Oh God, do I? It's really bad. Me having a little crush on him. I hardly know him. But, I should at least talk to someone about this...maybe it could help. And after all, Olivia is one of the only people I could trust with my life. So I finally said...

"It's Alfie."

-------------------------------------------------

- Jazz - x

Twitter : @handsupforliam

If you want to ask me anything : http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4