Chapter 23

* Summer's POV *

My small hand was grasped firmly in Caspar's larger ones as we walked down to the taxi. Like a proper gentlemen, he opened the car door for me and I climbed inside. He walked round the other side and got in, whispering something into the drivers ear. 

"So. Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked, as he sat back and placed a warm hand on my thigh. 

"Nope. Not until we get there." he winked. I groaned in frustration. 

"I hate surprises." I sulked.

"Hey, don't get all moody on me. This is one surprise you're going to love!" he said, lightly poking my bottom lip, which was jutting out. 

"We'll see." I replied. His laugh sounded through the taxi like music as he leaned over and pressed a warm kiss to my cheek. Staying close, he brought his soft lips up to my ear. I shivered as his warm breath hit my skin.

"Trust me. Tonight is going to be amazing." he whispered. A chill went down my spine and the butterflies inside my stomach had woken up. How did he manage to get me to feel like this within the first 5 minutes? Before I could help myself, I turned my head and pressed my lips to his, his thumb stroking up and down on my thigh. 

"Someone's eager!" he laughed as we broke apart. My cheeks flushed with red as I realized how forward I had just been. I don't know why, but I feel a lot more confident around him. But then I get nervous. Nervous because, if everything goes well and I find myself falling for Caspar...what will Marcus do? I really don't want to lose him. I really don't want Marcus to hate me or hate Caspar. He just can never see things from other people's point of view.

"Hey, don't look so worried! I love the fact that you're eager. It makes me less nervous." he lightened the mood. This is my first date with Caspar. I shouldn't be thinking about Marcus right now. 

"Are you okay?" he asked, staring at me with a worried expression.

"Yeah...yeah. Sorry. I was a bit distracted." I said...which was true. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I replied. He shook his head proudly.

"Then no." I replied. He playfully squeezed my thigh at my reply. 

"We're almost there anyway." he said. I looked out the window at the view. It wasn't too dark out, but the sun was definitely going down. The skyline looked beautiful. We never have anything like this in England. It's all cold streets, litter on the pavement and countryside. Nothing as breathtaking as this.

"We're here!" Caspar cheered. He climbed out of the car and rushed round my side to open the door.

"Thank you." I smiled, taking his hand as he helped me out. He paid the taxi driver, I thanked him and he drove off.

"So where are we?" I asked, looking around. He smirked, placed his hands on my shoulders and spun me around.

"W-what?" I stuttered, confused. There was a huge, arena-type building.

"Come on!" he said, entwining our fingers and tugging me towards the building. 

"What is this place?" 

"You'll see, now come on hurry up!" he said, pulling on my arm and walking quickly. I was so confused. Why were we going into this massive building and....can I hear screams? Okay now I'm scared. We arrived at the huge entrance and Caspar pulled out two pieces of paper, which looked like tickets and handed them to the man out front.