Chapter 42

*Caspar's POV*

She'd fallen asleep as soon as we arrived back into the hotel room, her body collapsing carelessly onto the bed. I chuckled, taking a few seconds to stare at her content sleeping face. Then, I moved to make her more comfortable, slipping her shoes off her feet and placing them on the floor. The next article was her dress. I dragged my hands gently up her thighs, the soft feeling of her skin comfortable on my finger tips. She flinched slightly and I recoiled, afraid I'd waken her up, but she remained silent, only the sound of her heavy, rhythmic breathing could be heard. Gripping the material, I slowly pulled the dress up, revealing her stomach, and up over her head. Her arms flopped back down on the bed, her body curling up onto her side, tucking her knees into her chest. 

I sucked in a deep breath through my teeth as I watched her body. I couldn't believe she was all mine. The dimmed light from the bedside lamp created a halo around her peaceful face, just like it had in the club. Only this time, it was less exciting, more enchanting. I couldn't stop smiling as I removed my own trousers, placing them next to her dress on the floor and slipping my jogging bottoms on. My t-shirt was quickly removed before I placed it over Summer's head, encasing her almost bare body. I slid her arms through the armholes, ensuring she was fully covered. The shirt fell to just below the top of her thighs, but her legs were soon buried under the duvet as I pulled it up to her waist. I climbed into the bed, pulling her flush to my chest, my head buried into the back of her neck. My arm slid protectively around her waist, holding her close. Her skin still smelt faintly of perfume, sweet, yet not over powering. Pressing a soft kiss to her bare shoulder, where my shirt had fallen, I slipped into my first peaceful sleep in a while.

------------------------------------------------

*Summer's POV*

My mind arose into action, a familiar comforting smell filling my nose. I shuffled around slightly and noticed there was something constricting my movements. An arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I let out a breathy laugh and turned, with a little difficultly, in his hold. His face came into view and a noticed a small frown on  his face, his eyebrows furrowed. He was obviously having a bad dream. I slipped my arm through the gap between his arm and the bed, and placed my hand between his shoulder blades, stroking softly. I rubbed my thumb up and down, softening his tense muscles. His facial expression was not as stern as it was, but he still looked angry about something.

I sighed softly, the morning light had still not completely broken through, so I knew I had another few hours of sleep left. Burying my head in Caspar's chest, I shut my eyes and allowed sleep to take over my senses.

A soft pair of lips were pressed to my face, trailing from my head down to my chin, around my cheeks and finally landing on my mouth. I smiled, the grip around my waist tightening as we both acknowledged eachother's consciousness. 

"Morning." I whispered, my eyes still shut.

"Morning beautiful." his raspy morning voice replied, his lips still attached to mine. There was something about a guy's morning voice that made it the most attractive sound in the world. Even better with Caspar's gorgeous accent added on.

I opened my eyes for the first time, immediately met with his staring straight into mine. I squirmed slightly in his gaze, my fingers trailing patterns on his back. 

"How're you feeling?" he asked, lifting his arm to play with the ends of my hair.

"Better than I though I would." I giggled, running my hands down his bare back.

I dipped my fingers in and out of every curve on his body. Over his shoulder blades, down his spine, round to his front, over each and every muscle. His body involuntarily shivered and I reached his abs. I gripped his hips, pulling his closer and pressing another kiss to his mouth. This one was a lot more forceful, his bottom lip fitting perfectly between the both of mine.