Chapter 38

*Summer's POV*

"I don't know...I don't think I like it." I shrugged pulling at the tight blue dress that adorned my body.

"I think you look hot." Zoe pointed out from her seat. We had crammed ourselves into one changing room, each trying on a million different dresses. Each one I tried never felt right. 

"No..no I don't like it." I huffed. "Urgh, why can't I find anything to wear?" Groaning, I pulled the dress off over my head.

"Hold on a second." Zoe held her finger up then ran out of the changing room leaving me stood in my bra and pants. I wrapped my hands around my body, sitting down on the stool Zoe was once sat on. A vibration came from my shorts pocket on the floor. Picking it up, the screen switched itself on showing a text from Olivia.

Olivia: Hey. Dylan and I are heading back home today, don't worry everything's fine now. I'll see you when you get home. Thanks for everything, I love you. xxx

Summer: I'm glad everything's okay with you two! I'll see you in two days, thank you for coming out to surprise me! I love you too Liv. xxx

I jumped as the curtain flung open and closed, Zoe entering the changing room. In her hands was a small piece of black material. I looked at her questioningly.

"Every girl needs a little black dress." she winked, handing me the dress. Slipping the material over my head, I squeezed into the dress. It clung nicely around my figure, expressing my curves and showing enough cleavage to add a bit extra, but not too much that it was slutty. I ran my hands over the material, twisting and turning in the mirror.

"You look incredible." Zoe gasped. In the reflection I saw Zoe also had a new dress on, the same style as mine but in red. 

"Oh my God Zoe." I squealed. We both exchanged a knowing smile. 

"Alfie is going to love you in that." I winked, her cheeks turning as red as her dress. After taking a few picture, we got back into our clothes and left the changing room to pay. As the woman at the till handed me my bag I saw a familiar face looking through the shop window.

"Thank you." I smiled at the lady, taking my bag. I then turned towards to window, walking over and finally catching the attention of the figure. I waved as his eyes lit up and he waved back.

"Nice to see you again." he smiled as I exited the shop.

"You too Alex. Are you not working today?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Naah, I booked the day off since it's my mum's birthday. I'm actually meeting her for lunch."

"Last minute present shopping then?" I gestured to the small TIffany's bag in his hand. Rubbing the back of his neck slightly, I smirked in embarrassment. 

"Yeah I'm-I'm not the best present buyer." he admitted. "So, er, when are you off home?" 

"Tomorrow afternoon." I frowned, not wanting to leave this place. I guess it hadn't been the best first experience in America, but some things I wouldn't change. 

"Oh...that's sucks." he said, his face sad. I nodded, jumping slightly as Zoe's arm touched my shoulder.

"Ready to go?" she asked. 

"Yeah sure, I'll see you around then yeah?" I spoke to Alex.

"You should come by the pool tomorrow, I'll be behind the bar." he smiled. 

"Sure thing. See you then." I turned as he said his goodbye and began walking through the mall with Zoe.

"He so fancies you." she blurted out.