Chapter 25

*Summer's POV*

I awoke to a warm set of hands softly shaking my shoulder.

"Psst..Summer. Hey...hey wake up!" 

I groaned at the noise, not wanting to open my heavy eyelids. 

"Summer! Come on! Wakey wakey!" 

"Urgh! Fine. What do you want?" I asked, opening my eyes and seeing the face of my cousin. I jumped slightly at his closeness, before lifting an arm to rub the sleep from my eyes.

"We're all going to breakfast before PlayList...you coming?" he asked. Oh God. I had forgotten today was the day of PlayList Live. Could I go out and face all those people again, after what happened? 

"Yeah, just...just give me a second to get washed and dressed." I replied, stretching my tired limbs. It felt like I had had no sleep at all, but when I looked at the clock it was 8am. I'd had 6 hours sleep. So I was right when I said no sleep at all. I knew today was going to hard if I didn't get any coffee soon. 

"Marcus?" i called as soon as I had finished in the shower.

"Yup?" he yelled back.

"Will you go get me some coffee please?" I asked in my sweetest cousin voice. I heard him sigh before getting up off the bed and leaving the room. With him gone, I had time to get ready. I slipped on the dress I had chose; a light blue, floaty skater dress with multicoloured flowers on (s/n: link to dress in the side bar) and proceeded to dry and style my hair. I decided to straighten it and leave it down along with my fringe brushed to the side. I wanted to look nice, so my makeup was not too heavy; eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, light blush and a light pink lipstick (s/n: like the girl in the picture of the dress;) ) 

"Ooh, good timing, we were just leaving!" Marcus said as I stepped out the bathroom. I smiled when I saw Emily stood in the doorway. I bounded over and gave her a warm hug.

"Oh, so no, 'good morning cousin dearest, how are you?' " Marcus said sarcastically. I giggled slightly before walking over and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning cousin dearest. How are you?" I asked, in my poshest British accent. He jabbed my side before pushing me out the door.

"Come on you nutter. We're going to be late if we're not careful."

"So, Emily, are you coming to PlayList?" I asked as we were in the elevator. She was dressed in a pair of denim shorts, with the American flag on (which made me giggle) and a floaty vest top. She always managed to look amazing, even without trying to hard. 

"No, I'm going home today." she said, her voice quiet and sad.

"Oh..that's too bad." I said, equally as sad. I'd really gotten to know Emily these past few days and I really like her. 

"Yeah. I'm really gutted. I've loved it out here!" she said, her eyes flickering to Marcus, who was staring intently at his phone. I felt bad. I knew Marcus really liked her, but hopefully they'll keep in touch. The lift *dinged* signalling for us to get out. As we did, I saw the rest of the group waiting in the lobby.

"Finally!" Alfie exclaimed.

"MORNING SUMMER!" Jack said, running over and engulfing me in a huge hug. I laughed as he picked me up and spun me round, making me dizzy.

"Are you always this excitable this early in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes he is." Finn answered, rubbing his forehead. Behind him, I spotted a mop of ruffled blonde hair, which caused me to smile. He had his back to me, in deep conversation with Louise. I desperately wanted to run over and kiss him like he did to me last night, but with all these people around, I had to control myself.

"So how did last night go?" Finn asked.

"What?" How did he know about last night? Had Caspar told him? Shit shit shit. If Finn knows, then Jack surely knows and with Jack's big mouth, who knows who he could tell! This was all about to come crumbling down.

"Yeah...you know...with the interviews and stuff?" He said, his tone like I should have known what he was talking about. Well I should've! I sighed a breath of relief. I had gotten all panicked over nothing.

"Yeah, yeah, it was great. Tiring, but great." I replied, we all began walking, heading out towards the two cars we had. He smiled his gorgeous smile before flipping his shades over his eyes. I slid mine down from my head to cover my eyes from the hot sun.

"Girls in one car, boys in the other!" Louise yelled. I heard a few of the boys groan, Caspar being one of them. Why hadn't he spoken to me yet today? Would that make things too obvious? No..no of course it wouldn't. Maybe he regrets last night? Oh God, does he? No! Summer stop. Stop overthinking things. He probably just hasn't had the chance. I walked over to the car with the girls (Me, Lou, Zoe, Tanya), but there were less girls than boys, so Jack, Jim and Troye came with us.

Jack drove, Jim shotgun, Troye, Tanya and Louise sat in the back whilst me and Zoe were sat at the far back.

"So." Zoe whispered as the engine fired up.

"So?" I replied, looking over to her.

"How did last night go?!" Zoe, Louise and Tanya's eyes were all on me as I began to explain - quietly - what happened last night. 

"HE TOOK YOU TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT?! NO WAY!" Louise screamed.

"Who took who to a One Direction concert?" Troye asked, turning round.

"No one!" we replied simultaneously. A flash of confusion flashed over his face, before he turned back round. I then proceeded to tell them all about our picnic on the beach. They ooo'ed and aww'ed in all the right places.

"That's so romantic!" Tanya gushed.

"Careful Summer, I might take him from you." Zoe joked.

"Urgh, I want to see One Direction." Louise said.

"Awh they were incredible! Niall winked at me and everything!" I swooned. 

We chatted about the date all the way to breakfast, I couldn't stop smiling at the memories of last night. We arrived at iHop (once again) and all piled out of the van.

"Good morning beautiful." a deep voice whispered in my ear.

-----------------------------------

BONJOUR!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

i LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Tumblr: @thefaultinour-styles

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4