Chapter 40

*Summer's POV*

I squeezed my body into the tight dress, the material hugging every inch of my figure. It's the first time I've ever worn something like this, so it felt odd, but rather nice. I felt like I was finally comfortable in my own skin. Whether that was to my new found confidence over the years of my YouTube channel, or whether it was just because of Caspar, I'll never know. I smiled at Zoe, who was now fully dressed too. I had to admit, we both looked pretty good. 

"I think I did a pretty good job on you there, Butler." she giggled. I nodded in agreement, laughing. Tugging the end of my dress down my thighs a little further, I stepped out into the bedroom and flopped myself onto the bed.

"Shoes!" Zoe squealed suddenly. I sat up, stretching. A sudden tiredness had taken over my body. 

"What shoes are we going to wear?!" she asked, her eyes frantic and wide.

"I-I don't know." I admitted, looking around my room for something. I always seem to forget that I actually have to wear shoes to places. I'd already returned the white heels to Louise so I honestly didn't have any decent shoes.

"I can just wear my blue wedges, but what are you going to wear?" she asked.

"I don't know Zoe, I didn't really think about that." I shrugged. She darted over to my suitcases, searching through the little shoe section.

"You're not going to find anything in there." I laughed, swinging my feet round the side of the bed and standing up.

"Maybe we can ask Tan if she has any...either red, or black...what do you think?" she said. Her eyes stared intently at my dress, the tiny wheels of her brain turning as she pondered over the colours.

"Black'll go best. I think...I don't know. You're the expert." As soon as I had finished speaking, a knock came on the door. Zoe walked over and opened it. The two boys walked back in, only as I got a closer look at Caspar, he had gone a bit pale.

"Hey." I whispered. "Are you okay?" My hand stroked over his face lightly, his eyes darting between the both of mine.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." he nodded unsure. I raised an eyebrow at him, his hands finding their way to my waist. "Don't worry." he flashed me another smile, this one more confident than the one before.

"Let's talk about you then ey? You look amazing!" he laughed, leaning back slightly. His hands moved away from my waist, taking one of my hands in his. He then spun me around, my head ducking under his arm as I twirled. 

"Why thank you." I curtsied once he had stopped spinning me. He had changed into a red checkered top and black skinny jeans. He looked gorgeous. "You don't look so bad yourself."

A small blush appeared on his face as he smiled shyly. I leaned back into his side, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

"Red suits you." I admitted, his hand snaking around my waist. 

"Everything suits you." he spoke quietly, his hand squeezing my hip. 

"Are we ready to go?" Zoe chirped. "Louise and everyone are outside!" Her and Alfie pushed past us heading to the open door.

"Urm, Zoe." I spoke, stopping her. I wiggled my toes and pointed down. "Shoes?" 

She gasped, pulling out her phone. "Sorry, sorry I forgot." She then dialed Tanya's numbered, requesting a pair of black heels to be brought to the room immediately. As always, Tanya fulfilled the request arriving minutes later. 

"Thank you so much Tan!" I kissed her on the cheek and embraced her in a hug.

"You're welcome! Shall we get going then?" she asked. She literally looked flawless as always. We all cheered in agreement heading out the door. Caspar stayed back as I bent down the slip my shoes on. Once I had straightened back out, I was now almost the same height as Caspar.