Chapter 31

I know I made a mistake with the rides in this chapter, but I honestly can't be bothered to edit it all so please just let it slide ;)

It's not that important anyway :')

* Summer's POV *

"Still no word on Olivia and Dylan?" Caspar asked.

"Nope. Nothing. I'm really worried. Nothing like this has ever happened to them." I replied, looking down at our connected hands, fingers entwined. Caspar gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"They'll work this out, you don't need to worry. Okay?" 

"I-"

"Okay?" he repeat, stopping in his tracks and looking me dead in the eye. I took a deep breath, thinking the situation over. I knew I shouldn't be getting worked up about this as it's not my problem, but I couldn't help but worry. Seeing my sister that heartbroken yesterday made me sick. I sighed, locking eyes with Caspar.

"Okay." I gave him a small smile which was no match for his beaming one.

"Good." he cheered, giving me a quick kiss on the tip of my nose. "Now. Are you ready to go have some fun in Disney World?" 

"I've never been more ready in my life!" I smiled as we walked through the car park to get the car. I'd told the girls where I was off to, but the boys were oblivious. My hair was tied up in a high ponytail with my side fringe hanging to the right of my face and some extra hair to the left. I was wearing some simple navy high-waisted shorts and a vest top tucked in with the words 'MTV: Music Television' printed on. My eyes were covered with my sunglasses and on my feet were some plain white converse. Caspar on the other hand looked incredibly hot. His blonde hair was styled into a messy quiff-like manner, his striking blue eyes covered by his Ray-Bans. He was wearing a white vest top with a skull design on and some light greeny/blue coloured shorts (image on the side)

He opened the car door for me like a proper gentlemen and I climbed inside. I slipped my seat belt on, thoughts of Olivia and Dylan's relationship still crossing my mind. The worry clearly showing on my face as Caspar started the engine.

"Summer please stop worrying. Let's just have a nice day yeah?" he pleaded, placing his large hand on my thigh and squeezing softly. I nodded, smiling as Caspar pulled out the car park. The radio was playing some weird opera music and after a while I was getting really bored of it so I flicked a few buttons, not really sure what I was doing, attempting to change the station. 

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Caspar chuckled.

"I want to change the station. This one sucks." I stated, huffing as I was unable to do it. 

"Press that button there." he pointed.

"Which one?" I asked. 

"That one!" he pointed again. I batted his hand away and leaned forward to press the button. As soo as I did, a familiar tune began playing. 'Never Say Never' by The Fray began, causing me to freeze.

"Caspar how..." 

"I know a lot more about you than you think." he winked. The Fray meant a lot to me. When I was around 12 or 13, I was petrified of the dark. My mum used to sing this to me to get me to sleep. It was just something about that song that made me feel safe. Memories came flooding in from my childhood. I really should call my mum. 

"You really are incredible." I whispered.

"Oh hush you." He chuckled, taking my hand in his. I began singing the lyrics quietly under my breath, the line: