Chapter 20 Part 2 - Zodiac Brave Internal Meeting

After Ren left to the inner part of the cave for resting, the members of the zodiac braves gathered at the entrance after they properly equipped themselves.

"Well then, let's start our official Zodiac Braves Meeting."

Blade said. They made a circle and began listening to Blade.

"As i have summoned earlier than you two, i have spoken with Sora-senpai through Subordinate Private Link. We spoke through telepathy and i heard various things regarding the current situation."

Blade said.

"Please tell us."

Karina said.

"I will give you some additional information i got from Sora-senpai regarding our mission."

Blade said.

"First, Our Lord is disappointed in the current Heroes. He had a long term agenda for remaking the whole world and made a paradise for his wife, Alicia-sama and his daughter, Lilliana-sama."

"I and Mana are asked to find the Hero of Courage as she is the only hero with the most possibility changed for the better. As for SHade's Mission will be urgent and crucial. Currently, Our Lord's hometown is occupied by a Mad Hero. Alicia-sama and her Brother Leonardo-sama are planning to join the rebels to reclaim their kingdom. Your role will be indirectly helping them through your information network. Callisto's, Flo's and Mark's job is to secure the perimeter when the rebellion started to avoid the rebels got ambushed by bandits and the likes and indirectly protect Alicia-sama and Lilliana-sama. Trull, Frigate and Billy are sent to other nations as they are going to act as spies for Our Lord. Karina and Fianna are chosen as escort because he need females who can ease the package he's going to receive without getting suspicion from the other Demon Lords."

Blade said. Everyone went silent and tried to swallow everything.

"So, do anyone has a question?"

Blade asked. Callisto raised his hand.

"I was wondering about something. Why I got the sloppiest arms among us?"

He said grumpily.

"Hmm... Good question."

Blade said as he began thinking.

"Ha! I bet Our Lord doesn't want to waste some good stuff for you, Monkey!!"

Flo said. Her timid face was twisted into those kind of slutty girl all sudden and the image of hers was shattered inside the team's mind.

"WHat did you say?!! YOU SHITTY MUTT!!"

Callisto was provoked.

"Calm down both of you!! Our Lord is currently resting inside. If you're too noisy, you'll disturb him."

Mark warned them.

"Tch!!" "Tch!!"

Both of them clicked their tongue in unison.

"I can see a trouble ahead, Mark."

Blade consoled.

"It's just my opinion but if Callisto stayed in that form and entered the guild and stayed as rookie in public, while Flo and Mark raised their rank till they becomes elite, they will be able to cover both official information and the street rumors of the lower class all together."

Karina said.

"Ah, i never thought that way."

Blade said.

"In that case, Despite having same mission, Callisto will act alone and stayed as rookie as the other two raise to the top while gathering information. Shade, keep in touch with them and compare it with the information you have to get a concrete and perfect information gathering."

Blade said.

"Alright, i'll do it."

Shade said.

"By the way, i have two questions."

Fianna said.

"Our destination are far and if the information about the rebellion is true, then we need a fast means of transportation. How do we get that? The second question is about our second class. What should we do about it?"

She asked. Blade pondered.

"Maybe I'll ask Our Lord."

Mana said.

"Eh? Won't that be bad for Our Lord?"

Billy asked.

"But, that will be more efficient. If we're about to find them ourselves, we can start looking for them and we can look for one for our lord too while he's resting. That way, our lord won't have to be worried about transportation."

Mana said.

"You got a point there. Alright, permission granted."

Blade said. Mana nodded and she jogged toward the cave. Not long after that, she returned with satisfied looks while carrying a piles of treat.

"About the transportation, he couldn't provide one for everyone so we must catch one. About the class, we must save it until our destination and choose one depending on our circumstances on site."

Mana said.

"Umu, thanks for the information. By the way, what's with that piles of treats?"

Blade said.

"Ah, Master asked what's we're doing so I told him that we're currently organizing a plan for our mission. After that, Master smiled and patted my head. He summoned these treat and told me to bring this for everyone."

Mana said.

"Ooooh!!"

Everyone was excited. Mana put down the snack and shared them with everyone like a good child. After everyone. The happiness spread throughout the group thanks to the food.

Mana picked a bag of potato chips and began enjoying it. She nibbled her chips silently at her seat as the others were busy snatching snacks from each other except for Karina.

Instead of joining the food struggle, she just picked someof the unpopular snacks like rice crackers and stayed out from the crowd. Even she had the crackers on her mouth her jaw stopped moving as she looked at Mana nibbling at the potato chips like a small animal. At first it was just Karina, but the crowd was getting quieter as one by one the zodiac braves realized the existence of the small child nibbling at her favorite snack.

"Is the meeting already over?"

They snapped back to their sense when they heard Ren's voice. They began sweating a lot as they haven't done anything yet since the snacks arrived.

"Hmm?"

In contrary to them, Mana just titled her head to the side clueless to the real situation.