Chapter 12 Part 3 - Wishes of the Heroes

"Uh, attention everyone."

The Pope said with magic tool of voice amplifier. The chatting audience turned their sight to him and the room slowly became quiet.

"Ah, tonight I will announce few things regarding the heroes. First, I want to announce that the purpose of the invitation of the talented youths is the formation of the hero parties. After this announcement, the heroes will have the right to gather their own party members to train and to fight against the demon lord. The second announcement, as you have known, the heroes were suddenly summoned here without asking for their consent beforehand. To compensate that, I would like to grant them one wish for each hero before they head to the battlefield."

The Pope announced. The gallery became bit noisy.

"In that case, to all heroes, please come to the stage."

Pope said. The heroes rose one by one. They lined in front of the audience.

"Please introduce yourself, tell your class and then state your wish."

The Pope said to the Heroes.

"My name is Ichinose Akari. I'm an archmage. My wish is to learn high class magic."

Akari said.

"This one's name is Monzono Kagura. This one is a Sword Master. This one's desire is to learn the path of warriors of this world."

Kagura followed Akari.

"My name is Takayashiki Shiina. I'm a Beast Tamer of two young dragons. M-My wish is to learn the history of the previous hero."

Shiina said timidly.

"I'm Haruhide Haruta. My class is Divine Spell Master. My wish is to study the mystery of magic."

Haruta said. Daigo took a deep breath before speaking.

"I am Sakakimoto Daigo. My class is Holy Crusader. My desire is creating a harem of my chosen women. And my first women will be that woman over there."

Daigo said as he pointed at a certain girl. The gaze of the audience fell toward single person.

"Me?"

The girl pointed at herself.

"Yeah, I choose you. Refuse as much as you want, but if you refuse, then I'll refuse saving the world."

Daigo said.

"I'm sorry, but I am already engaged with someone."

The girl said. The audience became noisy. Some of them were unable to say anything as they felt the situation was awkward.

"Then cancel it."

Daigo said.

"I humbly refuse it."

The girl said again.

"Are you mocking me, woman?"

Daigo said.

"This is not a matter of mockery. This is matter of my decision."

She said resolutely. When Daigo was about to approach her, Haruta grabbed him.

"What is it, Haruta? Are you going to stop me?"

Daigo warned.

"I suggest you should stop now. I have a bad feeling about this."

Haruta said.

"I know your intuition is always hit but this time, I'm sure that the warning from her can be dealt easily."

Daigo insisted.

"No! That's not it! My instinct telling me that messing with that woman is absolutely not good. It's not that woman but the person around her is."

Haruta said.

"I don't care!! Whoever is her fiancé, I'll take her from him even by force."

Daigo said.

DON!

Suddenly the door was opened. A single person entered. Most of the people especially the ones from Maximillian and the neighboring kingdoms tensed up seeing the person's face. The black haired youngster in front of the door bowed.

"Pardon my lateness everyone. I, Baron Ren Concerto, have arrived late because of some minor problem."

The person said.

so-bi^:/