Chapter 6 part 3 - Shooting Down the Dragons

Looking at the dragons i then pondered. How should I shoot it down?

Inside my storage ring is filled with herbs, loot, and potions. I don't have any spare weapons or projectiles.

That means that i only have my magic to attack. The dragons were hovering in the sky.

I raised my band. I recreated the image of my magic inside my head.

Arcane Magic was one of the three types of magic. The other types are Attribute Magic and Rune Magic.

Arcane Magic and Attribute Magic are categorized as attack magic. The difference between them is that arcane Magic used magic circle instead of chant.

Attribute Magic had a lot of spell and varieties and it had low mana cost compared to arcane Magic and Rune Magic. It could be categorized as an  all purpose magic. But the chant became longer as you used higher tier spell.

Rune Magic was a semi-passive spell. It used runes written using mana on a medium. It was cost efficient, fast, and Perfect for creating traps, buffing equipments, creating barrier, or small scale attacks. The demerit of this magic was that it required a medium to write on such as paket, ground, cloth, leaves, etc.

Compared to them, Arcane magic was closer to combat magic. No, Arcane Magic was a full-fledged attack magic.

Arcane Magic used magic circle created by materializing the concept inside the head using magic. As long as the Caster could muster concept behind a phenomenon, he could recreated it with this magic. The only demerit of this spell is the high rate of mana usage.

But, mana is not a problem for me. Beside my based mana pool free along with my level, my alchemist profession increased it's growth by two times, plus the additional growth from my Arcanist profession.

I focused my magic. I created a magic lens in front of my left eye by creating light distortion.

I could see the dragons as if they were within my grasp. I lined up 6 layers of yellow colored magic circles.

I took out a batch of herbs for curing blood loss and extracted the iron essence from it. Using additional material from the ground, i created metal coated bullets.

"Time to get down here, flying lizard!!"

I shouted. I three the first bulletin into the magic circle closest to my body.

BWOOOOSH!!!!

It was sent flying through the layers of magic circles and flew straight at it's target.

Launching the bullets using elektromagnetic force, that was the concept within this magic. In other word, this magic was created based on a modern weaponry, railgun.

Splatt!!!

The dragon's head blew up soon after the bullet entered it's eye. Ignoring the first Kill, i quickly changed my target. The second and third dragons are looking for me.

BWOOOOSH!! Splat!!!

Second dragon was shot down. I smirked when the last dragon glared at me. I opened it's mouth to breath fire at me but i fired 3 consecutive attacks using my last bullets.

I snorted when the window came from the fallen dragons swept my small body.

"Well then, shall we start the cleaning?"