Chapter 43 - Ren's Secret

I walked toward the previous white room while being supported by Noden. The girls who i had defeated were pulled by Lisha who was walking behind us. I groaned once in a while when the pain was transmitted by the forcefully closed wounds. 

"But, I never know that you have a power to ruin someone's mind, Ren. Did you develop it in this place?"

Noden said.

"Ah, I'm also curious about it. Just what is that ability? Is that a magic?"

Lisha also asked.

"No, that is not a magic. I also didn't develop it here."

I said.

"You should already know right, Noden. About what I had talked about before."

I said.

"What you had talked about?"

Noden tried to remember it. After pondering for few minutes, he gasped.

"Could it be... that?"

He asked me. I nodded.

"Say, what are you two talking about since earlier? Don't leave me out of it!!"

Lisha complained.

"Ah, no. You see... Lisha, the other day, Ren had asked the boys to kill him if by chance the dark side of his power ran amok."

Noden said.

"YOU SAY WHAT?!!"

Lisha was completely shocked by this fact. She quickly glared at me.

"Are you an idiot?!!"

She shouted at me. It seems like she is really angry now.

"You should just kept it quiet, Noden."

I scolded Noden who spilled the beans.

"Well, it's still fine. After all, Lisha and I are already dead."

Noden said jokingly. I gasped when I heard it. He had said something which was not quite funny even it was said as a joke.

"What.... did ... you... say?"

I asked him. Noden looked at Lisha.

"You see... Ren, Actually Noden and I are already died. I was killed by a spy sent by the church."

Lisha said.

"Well, me too. I snapped when i saw Lisha's head rolling by my side and ended up being decapitated by another spy. That baldy had gotten us good there. But, thanks to him too, we can save your ass here."

Noden added. I suddenly felt an urge to rampage. 

"You should calm down, Ren. Even you're rampaging here, nothing will change and unless you haven't returned to the real world your rage is meaningless."

Noden said. I took a deep breath and tried to ease the raging emotions inside my heart. What he had said is right. It's meaningless to rampage here. Furthermore, rampaging with this tattered body would​ only make things worse.

"It seems like you've calmed down for a bit."

Noden said.

"Yeah."

I replied.

"By the way, i don't know if my guts was telling me wrong but you have more secret than this right?"

Noden asked.

"Well, I do but what of it?"

I asked him.

"So you do huh? Did Alice-jou know this?"

He asked me.

"To be honest I haven't told anyone. The only ones who know this secret is just the members of zodiac braves who I had summoned with that power. Ah, also there's another secret that nobody but the Gods know."

I replied honestly. We kept walking while talking like this so we almost didn't notice that our destination was already in front us.

"Ah, we're already here huh?"

Noden grumbled. We stopped right before entering the white room.

"Well, you see... it seems like this is as far as we can go. We souls can't enter that place."

He said.

"Is that so?"

I asked with some uneasy tone. I couldn't believe it that we must part this fast.

"So, well... Why don't you tell us your secret? It might help you easing the burden in your mind."

Noden suggested.

"That's right, you can make this as our parting gift."

Lisha added.

"You sure? You guys might regret it you know?"

I asked them.

"We are. Who do you think we are? We are more or less members of the hero party. No matter how harsh that secret might be, we'll be able to accept it."

Lisha said.

"That's true. But, if it's a secret that can't be told to the ladies, you can just whisper it to me."

Noden added. I smiled as I heard it. I was happy to hear that. I walked away from him.I supported myself with the wall. I grinned seeing their expecting looks.

"You should be ready for this."

I warned them. They listened intently.

"Actually my actual race is Holy Demonic Humanoid Dragon."

I told them. They froze hearing this fact.

"Wha-"

Noden's jaw dropped. Lisha was shocked but she managed to keep her composure.

"And it seems my rank was enough to group me with high ranked Demonic Dragons called Chaos Emperor Dragon."

I added.

"Seriously?"

Noden became more dumbfounded.

"Yes."

I said. Lisha sighed and rubbed her temples.

"I know this is beyond my authority to meddle but you must tell Alicia-sama and the rest as soon as you return to the surface."

Lisha advised.

"That's right. Alicia-jou might give you a long lecture but it would only get worse the longer you kept it."

Noden added.

"I got it."

I said.

"Then, here's your loot."

Noden handed me the cursed weapons i got from the girls. Lisha followed the suit and handed me the end of the chain in her hand.

"Then, you should hurry up and go."

Noden said.

"Please give my regards to Alice-sama later."

Lisha added. As soon as she said that, their body started to glow and slowly became see through.

"Ah, I'll tell you this as a bonus. We might meet again someday. After all, I am still technically one of the seven Great Demon Lords after all."

I said. 

""WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!""

I could hear their loudest scream before they vanished completely. Their shocked face at the last time was quite priceless. I pumped myself and looked at the white room. I pushed myself harder and dragged my tattered body supported by he cursed spear i used as a cane.