Chapter 15 Part 2 - True Sins

It was the time after I finished the creation of my dragon form. I asked Ohm who was very familiar with Acedia fragments.

'The Previous Acedia?'

Ohm was dumbfounded when I asked about that. When I explained about the dream I had, his expression changed.

'Listen up, Ren. Your Seed now isn't ordinary sin at all. It's a true sin of Sloth which can bring out true death.'

He warned me.

'But, why would sloth connected to death?'

I tried to inquire.

'Sloth is the embodiment of laziness. Which means it is authority to do anything to gain the peak of laziness. When you're talking about laziness, what came to your mind?'

He asked.

'Sleep?'

Ohm shook his head.

'Sleep is just beginning of sloth authority. It governed sleep, dream, and nightmare. Sloth also has the authority over Stagnation, and fatigue. But the last but not the least, it also means the etenal rest or so called death. That's why Acedia is also known as the True Darkness.'

'But, what's the different with other True sins?'

'Each Sin has their characteristic and specialty.'

With magic he made seven circles with different colors.

'As I had mentioned before, Acedia is the True Darkness. At the opposite side of it, I created the Sin of Superbia which then known as a False Light. And to oppose the complete destruction, I created Sin of Luxuria which has the authority of Birth and Fertility. To oppose the three sins, I created Sin of Ira which equals to Rebelion which opposes Superbia's Supremacy and Absolution, Tenacity to oppose Acedia's Laziness, Ruin and Destruction to oppose Avarithia's Prosperity and Wealth, Invidia has Cursed Rain to oppose Ira's Daemon Flare, Poverty to oppose Avarithia's Wealth, Avarithia also has Greed to oppose Desire from Luxuria. And finally Gula has an authority called Endless Gluttony which could devour anything and this is the only authority that can oppose Superbia, Avarithia, Luxuria, Ira, and Invidia at once and the only one who can stop it is Acedia's Death and Stagnation. This is the balance of the Seven True Sins. '

Ohm said.

Superbia rules everything. Avarithia owns everything. Invidia curses everything. Ira Destroys everything. Gula Devours everything. Acedia give Death to everything. Luxuria give birth to everything.

It was almost like multidimensional cycle of birth and death, creation and destruction and the beginning and the end. However, the process was undesirable chaos.

'Acedia's True Darkness, Superbia's False Light, Invidia Cursed Rain, Ira's Daemon Flare, Gula's Bottomless Stomach, Luxuria's Endless Birth, and Avarithia's Unsatiable Greed are the symbols of the true sin. Most of the demon lord would have a fragment of them for example Superbia's Superiority or Invidia's Curse of Famine. The previous Acedia was also the same, he owned only Death authority.'

Ohm added.

'Then, won't Ira, Gula, and Acedia in the same category?'

I asked.

'That's not necessarily the truth. Ira has authority of destruction. In other word, everything he killed will have their soul returned to the cycle of reincarnation but Acedia's Death authority means the true death. The souls, the bond, and the existence completely entering the final resting or can be said they are ceased to exist without leaving a trace. Gula is the boundary of the two. It can bring only destruction but it also can completely devour even the soul.'

He said.

'Then, what about the final art? Do you know something about it?'

'Final art, is a pinnacle of each sin. It is called the trump card of the True Sin. It is the authority that is closest to God's Divinity. That is said to be the ability of the fictional Seven Demon Gods.'

Millenia joined the conversation before Ohm could answer.

'This is just my prediction but I think, Final Art might have enough power to slay a deity.'

He added.

'That's why I sent out my savior with the opposite authority. To prevent a demon god is truly born into the world and bring a true catastrophe.'

Volt joined.

'If you're by chance invoked this art and unable to control it, you will have to end yourself or be prepared to be our opponent.'

Mach said. After hearing such warning, I could only nod and make sure that this scenario would happen.