Chapter 10 Part 2 - Day of Shame

Thanks to Alicia's guide, we managed to return to my room. I felt some complicated feeling when I realized that my room was not far from the first stairs I met in this building. It just located beside the first turn on the end of the corridor if I took the right path. Furthermore, the elevator was located in the opposite direction of the path I took on the first junction.

According to Alicia's explanation, this place was Acardia Magic Academy. This place was located in the top of a mountain so it would be wrapped in cloud and fog in the morning and evening and looked like a building that pierced the cloud. I felt wanting to jump off from the rooftop from the shame.

Leo joined us not long after that. He laughed loudly at me after hearing Anastasia's explanation. Even Noden who never laughed around me, couldn't hold his laughter. What a disgraceful fact.

"But, it's surprising when I saw you suddenly changed. Your hair turned black all sudden and wouldn't wake up at all for long period of time. Alicia almost killed Lyold-ossan with her strongest spell back then."

Leo said.

"O-Onii-sama!!"

Alicia was flustered when Leo told me.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused, Lyold-san."

I apologized to Lyold.

"No, it's also my fault for using that spell after all."

Lyold also apologized.

"Then, do you know the reason of your change?"

Leo asked.

"Yes, the dragonification had taken the final stage and it strengthened my father's genes so my hair and eyes changed."

I explained with some lies mixed.

"Final stage?"

Alicia wondered.

"Ah, it means that I already stopped being a human."

I said.

""""WHAT?!!""""

Everyone in the room were surprised.

"But, I kind of becoming a new race called holy humanoid dragon."

I added. I skipped the demonic part as it would cause some trouble if they know it.

"Hee, so, I become a childhood friend of a dragon now."

Leo said.

"Ren-sama is a dragon. Then, I have become a bride of a dragon. Also, *murmur murmur"

Alicia was muttering something as her face turned red.

"No wonder that my danger sense is telling me that you're dangerous. I see, a dragon huh."

Lyold muttered.

I smiled wryly. Suddenly something flashed in the corner of my eyes and my eyes unconsciously following it. I looked at the glittering item as it moved up and down. The item suddenly moved really fast and disappeared. I returned to my sense in instant.

"He really becomes a dragon."

Said the culprit who played with the glittery item, Noden. Everyone in the room looked at him strangely.

"Don't look at me like that. I heard that dragons love shiny stuff so I wanted to test it out when I heard Ren-sama has become a dragon."

He said. My feeling is getting more and more complicated now.

"Then, I wonder if he can be tamed."

I heard an absurd comment there. I turned toward the source of the voice and saw Lyold was holding his chin. The gazes turned toward Lyold now.

"No, I mean Ren-dono has stopped becoming a human so he can be categorized as a taming target now."

He said.

"Ara? Is that so?"

Alicia got interested.

"Furthermore, age wise, he's still 10 years old and just finished his dragonification. So, my deduction is that Ren-sama is still a young dragon."

Lyold added. I shivered when I met with Alicia's gaze. This feeling of danger was similar with the feeling I got from Filma.

"But, if you tame him, he will be very obedient to you and there's a chance that he'll lose his ego."

Lyold added.

"I see. That's too bad."

Alicia said.

"Then, let's keep the fact that Ren-sama is a dragon for now."

Anastasia suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement. Somehow, my dignity is saved for now.

|mS^(&