Chapter 51 - Mass Conference

A Certain Mob Character's POV

I was just a common student of the Alchemist Course in Roslet. I was very grateful that I got this job class during the selection ceremony. To us, people of Roslet, Alchemist was the best job obtainable for males and Witch for females. And just because of this, I became more respected compared to other children around my age. But, even so, the status of Alchemists was still below of the witches. That was why this city was ruled by the Witch Queen Arleshia-sama. Witch Queen was not hereditary title. They would be chosen from among the best students of Roslet by the preceding Witch Queen. And to avoid inequality during the selection, the Witch Queen was forbidden from taking in a disciple.

But, everything started to change on a certain day. It was the time when Alicia-sama and Karina-sama appeared out of nowhere. They were coming from the outside world beyond the endless desert which had isolated this city from the outside world. Beside that, both of them had quite high level and just a little below the Witch Queen's level. Few months after their arrival had turned things upside down.

Many men had aimed for Alicia-sama for her beauty and power. But, of course, nobody managed to get her heart. Whenever she was confessed, she had refused them. She had said that she already had a husband while looking at her room at the distance. The rumor said that she had a statue of her husband or it was the pertrified 'husband' itself. There was even a rumor that she was a statue lover or a lesbian but the latter was confirmed as completely wrong not long after it started spreading. And those who tried to do an extreme things to get Alicia-sama to be their wife was crushed thoroughly by Karina-sama.

Karina-sama acted as Alicia-sama's bodyguard. She was a beauty and loyal to Alicia-sama. Her level was very high and her strength was no joke either. It was just that her job class wasn't a witch and unlike Alicia-sama, she wasn't interested in witchcraft. She was a completely ice cold toward anyone else but Alicia-sama and Alicia-sama's baby dragon, Lilliana. She was like a perfect wall protecting Alicia-sama from any pest aiming for her.

She was also popular among the males and females. She was confessed by many people just like Alicia-sama but she rejected them in cruel way by saying that she wasn't interested in humanity itself. I didn't know what she meant by it and there was even a rumor that said that she was a silent pervert who likes being abused by non-human entity. Both of them were like the Untouchable Goddesses who suddenly descended upon our land.

Their presence was slowly making things gone crazy. There were several students who got an extreme trauma after they received a 'baptism' of Karina's punishment for trying to do something stupid to either Alicia-sama or anything related to her. There were even some cases of suicide for getting rejected by Alicia-sama or Karina-sama. Many couples broke up from their boyfriends as they were captivated by Karina's gallant figure and fell into fanaticism to praise and admire her. This led to many other problems and also ignite the endless complains from the mass. This ended after the Witch Queen took over the main cause of the trouble directly by taking her in as her disciple. Things calmed down in several days and Karina-sama had became more sociable when she started working as Alreshia-sama's maid.

And who would know that this calmness was a prelude of a larger storm. A dragon had suddenly appeared and rampaged all sudden. The academy's main building vanished in half a day. Many students and teacher were traumatized by the incident. The Witch Queen Alreshia-sama had tried to stop it but no avail and even the strongest entity in this city, the Ancestor Witch Queen-sama who should have been resting in her own dimensional sub-space appeared once again but her strength was nothing to this dragon's power. The dragon stopped rampaging after a while.

 At the next day after the rampage, a sight of the Ancestor Witch Queen-sama got wrapped in metalic cocoon and was thrown to the endless desert came in. Beside that, the information on the sight of the current Witch Queen got wrapped in similar cocoon and got hung upside down on the window of the highest floor of her abode and the sudden appearance of a mysterious man who was acting intimately with Alicia-sama came in at once. This stirred new unease of the mass once again.