"Thank you." I whispered putting it aside for the moment. 

"It's okay." 

I shook my head and pull myself close to him wrapping my arms around him tightly. He is someone I won't lose, I can't lose him in my life. His arms wrapped around my waist securing me against him. My tears slipping from my eyes. 

"Thank you." I whispered. "This means so much to me." 

There is something always bringing back that girl he grew up with in me. When he holds me, when he looks at me with so much emotions it makes me feel all his love that I wished for. 

"You mean so much to me Oscar." 

His arms tightened making me feel such comforting feelings that I didn't want to let go. Our arms held onto each other with so much need it makes my chest tighten. 

"You mean everything to me." He whispered back kissing the side of my neck. 

The warmth of his embrace is something I would run to when my anger would get out of hand. He would take my hand and it's like all the anger would come back inside in his control. I hear a swift movement in the house I lift my eyes to look over Oscar's shoulder finding Dominic walking pass. His eyes shift towards me for a moment and for a second I saw anger in his eyes I didn't understand.

I pull back slightly smiling over at Oscar placing a kiss on his cheek.

                                ~~//~~//~~

 Alex ran to me jumping in my arms hugging me tightly making me smile. Chad jog along with the wolf, Alex and Chad went on a vocation in alaska with Ghost. She said the best animals live there and she wants to make friends. 

It feels like I haven't seen her in so long and embracing her like this felt so good. 

"I missed you." I kiss her cheeks. 

"I miss you too." She kiss my cheeks. 

"Do I get a kiss too?" Chad wiggle his eyebrows teasingly. 

"Gross dad." Alex scrunch up her nose making both of us laugh. 

"Let's get inside Luke misses you." 

Alex and Luke created this weird bond between them that I can't even explain it. They would practise their ability on each other making each other laught. Everybody loves Alex, she's the light in this house. Kat appear infront of me stopping me in my tracks. 

"A little birdy told me it's your birthday. We are going to celebrate this year and I know just the place." Kat grinned wildly. 

"No Kat I don't want-

"Dominic there you are," Kat skip over to him hooking her arms through his dragging him over to me. "Did you know it's Jessy's birthday today?" She beamed looking at us knowingly. 

Dominic's eyes snap towards mine I shook my head for him not to make a big deal out of it like Kat. He just continue staring at me blanking making me frown at him wondering what's going through his head. 

"How about you kiss the birthday girl?" Kat winked nudging him roughly. 

I rolled my eyes before I could even finish that eye roll his soft lips press against mine taking me by surprise. We've only been kissing in private never out in the open for anyone to walk in. I was about to pull away and he felt that. His warm hands went behind the back of my neck pinning me in place. My heart beat louder then usual at his touch. His thumb skim over my pulse feeling what he's doing to me. 

His lips is so skillful with so much experience it makes me melt all the way to the floor but he held me in place not letting go and I wish he won't. I deepen the kiss my hands having minds of their own rubbingm my hands up his chest to his waist pulling him against me.