"Cheaters never win."

Start from the beginning

        "So then what? I'm suppose to stay here forever?" Anne protested.

        "Not forever. Just until I've gotten things taken care of."

        "And you expect me to trust you by this when you won't tell me what's going on?" Anne then asked in disbelief.

        "What can I say, I'm a bit frisky," Pan replied, snickering. 

        "Or crazy," Anne suggested.

        "Both," Pan grinned.

Night fell by this point when Pan was headed off to meet Anwen and the others at that special lake. 

"He must be distinguished," Anwen told her keeper.

        "How can it be done?" Pan asked her then continued with, "he's the most powerful of them all."

        "Yes, but not quite the strongest."

Intrigued, Pan listened further. "What if there was a way we could make him disappear..." Anwen started.  "The prick of his flesh with your dagger will curse him. He'll start fading to nothingness and your dagger will begin to say who you really are, Pan," Anwen grinned.

        "I like it," the keeper mirrored her grin.

        "I thought you would."

The two stood in silence a moment. "With this spell," Anwen handed over a tiny, rolled up scroll, "you must say it over Rumple's blood once you've got it, then the curse will start to work," she informed the keeper. Pan understood.

        "How are my boys?" He smiled darkly.

        "Quite...sharp," Anwen replied, mimicking Pan's smile. Suddenly her features softened. "Might I share my lingering question?" She suddenly asked. "When Anne finds out--"

        "She will never find out," forced Pan through clenched teeth.

        "Perhaps, perhaps not. Either way, she doesn't belong here. I feel...she'll leave you..."

        "You want to say that again so I can kill you?" Pan threatened.

        "I'm only saying, you can find someone better, someone more fit to be your queen..."

        "No one could ever be more beautiful," Pan spoke.

        "Is that what you've lost yourself in? Her beauty?" Pan glared at Anwen, his jaw clenched.

        "There is more to her. Her very existence entices me. It's in the way she speaks, moves...I'm certain she'll be the only one I'll ever love. NO more questions," Pan spat through his teeth, angrily.

Totally calm, Anwen kept herself. She sighed. "If you say..." More clenching of his jaw, Pan was sure he'd break his teeth. "That is all," Anwen spoke, sighing once more and her eyes lifted, glowing as pale as the moon's glow. For a moment she looked gentle, and childlike. Innocent. The scent of her rotting, white flesh almost faded from the air it seemed like. Pan noticed the softness she held and finally calmed. 

        "Very well then," he spoke, "I should be off." 

        "Farewell."

Hemlock and the two lost boys he had been wondering with, messed around a fire they made. The sky above them, black, the warm licking flames outshone the stars. They drank rum happily, Hemlock especially enjoying himself. "Come on boys!!" Hemlock made fun, putting on a show for his two mates.