The Decision

*Mature scene*

*Hades*

My Queen returns, darting towards me confidently. Hermes departs without a word behind her. "I hope you had thought things over," I say to her as she approaches.

"Oh, yes." She smiles as she comes before me. "I have, Hades."

"And?" I ask quietly, almost in dread...mostly in dread to be exact.

She comes closer, cupping my face in her gentle, soft hands. Such a touch is just something I am not used to. "I will show you my decision."

"Is that right?" I furrow my eyebrow as she shocks me by leaning in for a kiss. Her adorable inexperience still leaves me breathless as she holds onto me with passion. Her soft hands grasp my shoulders, caressing the muscles of my biceps. Her lips move with mine enticingly, tempting me to imagine her in positons I previously never dared to taunt myself with.

Surprisingly, I'm shocked to find her little hand fumbling at the front of my black cloak, pushing it out of the way so that she may grasp the hardness I have for her.

"Now?" I ask quietly against my lip. I hadn't noticed, but I was sensually biting her lip.

She leans away and pecks my collarbone gently, the highest part of me she could reach without me leaning down for her. I lean down just a bit and she brings her lips on mine again, her little hand tightening around my member. The kiss builds in intensity quite quickly and she wraps her arms around my shoulders sternly, getting a feel for my shoulder blades and strong biceps once again.

I pull away. "Are you sure you aren't just sympathizing with me? Feeling sorry for your captor?" She doesn't remember, but still wants me? I find it too hard to believe. Too good to be true...

She growls softly in annoyance. "No, Hades. I realized that you may potentially be the only God good for me. You will treat me well, won't you?"

I nod vigorously. "Good, because if you ever try to cheat on me, I will turn her into a poplar tree." She warns, only slightly jokingly. "Be warned, I am completely serious. I won't change my mind either, now just take me out of here." She playfully demands and I do.

I throw her over my shoulder quickly and carry her to our own bedchambers and lock the door tight. "You don't have any business to attend to?" She asks out of breath. "Nothing any more important than this." I insist before ridding myself of my black cloak and gloves.

"Is it possible to fall for someone in a matter of hours?" She asks with a laugh. "Anything is possible." My heart throbs, as her eyes connect with mine. "Forgive me." I erupt as I come close to her and unzip her yellow dress. "This will look even better off of you." Persephone gasps in response and allows me to drop it to the ground, leaving her only in her white undergarments.

*Persephone*

"No, forgive me, I have no idea what I'm doing," I say, out of breath, with a pounding heart. It was the first time my heart pounded in such an alarmingly good way. The anticipation of belonging to such a dominant, powerful, handsome, and kind man is turning my brain and limbs to mush. Hades kisses down my chest, almost as if he is bowing before me. "I will show you." He soothes. His voice calms me and I melt under the pressure of his lips traveling down me.

I feel a crazy part of me awaken that simply wants him. I pull him up so that we may kiss on the lips again, the only thing I know how to do passionately. He groans against me, making me melt even more, the want in me burning like a wildfire I can't control or stop. I remove his shirt, and he lets me, his eyes on mine. His chest is so pale, but strong, and lean in the perfect way. I grasp him back to me, my thumbs running down his strong stomach down to his hips. His eyes look up to meet mine when I reach the point of no return.