Another: Merlin's scars are revealed

Start from the beginning

"He's the toughest person you've ever met? Wow, your life must've been sad."

There they went again.

........

It took a while for them to realize Gwaine wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Gwaine had made a good twenty cry by now. It was usually at this point that they let them go, or got creative.

A muscular lady with her dark hair braided back came in. In her hands were whips, knives and other cruel devices.

"Ooooooh, she's kinky!" Gwaine called.

The lady didn't respond. She looked around the room and found her target.

Merlin.

Stalking over, she walked like a predator. With every step closer, she looked more smug then before. That smirk she wore was quite annoying.

"Gregovitch! Get in here!" She called with a thick accent.

Gwaine spoke up again trying to get the attention on himself. "A threesome? This should be interesting!" The lady paid him no mind.

Once Gregovitch was in, they untied Merlin and used a device to make him stand. This device was made of metal, and had chains attached to keep the person standing and attached. They hooked Merlin in and clicked everything shut. Each knight watched every move so they knew how to get him back out.

Once Merlin was strapped in, Gregovitch left. That left the lady, Merlin and the knights.

Slowly the women sauntered closer to his face. When she was close enough, she leaned into him putting her hands around his neck. Merlin was shocked. What was she doing? He got his answer moments later when his neckkerchief was yanked off.

Then this crazy women pulled out the knife that she had temporarily put in her pocket. She lifted this to his chin. All the knights had stopped breathing. They were helplessly watching. Then she brought the knife down to his neck before pressing in lightly causing a trickle of blood. Her hand pulled away from the skin slightly and went down. There was a tearing of cloth as she easily sliced through it.

"My name is Margaret," she spoke with her thick accent. "Whats yours?"

"Will telling you stop any of this?" Merlin asked as if he was simply asking Arthur if he had to clean the stables again.

"No, but it will make it worse if you don't."

"I'm still not telling you."

Smack! The sharp sound wrung through the air. Then she pulled back to the clothing she was attempting to get off.

Then it came off leaving Merlin's chest bare.

What the knights saw caused them all to gasp. They had been preparing themselves for Merlin being tortured. Not seeing effects of past torture.

There were numerous burns, scars, and marks from many other things. Before the knights got a real look, Margaret moved forward with a knife.

"So more people know you're the weakest and most vulnerable of your group."

Angrily, Gwaine shouted, "leave him alone! Take me instead!"