Chapter 45

Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

I'm walking around the institute, when I get a phone call from Simon.

"Hey Simon whats up?" I ask him.

"Kayla, I need your help." he says sounding panicked.

"Simon what's wrong?" I asked him stopping in my tracks.

"Can you just come meet me, I sent you the address. please." he begs.

"Calm down , Simon I will meet you there, want me to bring clary?" I asked him.

"No! Don't bring her." he says.

"Ok, ok I won't, I'll see you in a bit." I tell him and we hang up. I go over to the weapon rack and grab my daggers and seraph blade. I go to try and find Alec. I can't him but I d find Izzy.

"Hey Iz, I have to leave to somewhere, but can you tell Alec I left to do an errand." I tell her and she says ok. I love how she doesn't question me , because she can sense it is something important. I leave to go to the address Simon sent me. It was behind a building. I walked down the path until I saw Simon.

"Simon!" I yelled and ran over to him and he hugged me tight.

"Simon what happened?" I asked him. He went on to explain everything that happened at the seelie court with Clary and Jace, and how he was just upset and hurt.

"hey Simon look at me, you are going to be okay, if Clary can't realize what a great guy you are than it is her loss, don't let her get to you. " I tell him and he nods.

"Thanks Kayla, I just have all these emotions running through me , anger, sadness I just don't know how to handle them." he says.

"Hey calm down, part of being a vampire is emotions heightened, just breath ok." I tell him and he calms down. I stay with him until he is ok which literally took a couple of hours. After the alleyway we went to Jade wolf cafe and talked for a while. I got a text from Izzy saying Alec was calling a meeting between us and I needed to get back to the institute.

"You going to be okay Simon , I have to go." I asked him.

"Yea I will be ok, thanks for helping me, but I need to go do something."he said and I go to hug him.

"Simon don't do anything irrational ok, but don't hesitate to call me if you ever need anything , I will see you later bye." I tell him leaving walking back to the institute.

Once I get back, I go inside and see Izzy.

"Hey Iz." I say hugging her.

"hey where were you, you were gone for a while." she asks.

"Simon called needing just someone to talk to , clary kissed Jace at the seelie court at the hands of the queen doing her manipulating." I explain to her.