Chapter 36

Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

I was sleeping soundly until I felt the urge to throw up again. I race out of bed and to the bathroom. I began throwing up in the toilet. I felt someone holding my hair back again and once I'm done I see that its Alec.

"Kayla, are you sure you're okay? You've been throwing up a lot." He says worried.

"Alec, I'm fine it's probably just--" I start but don't get to finish because I end up vomiting again.After that time I'm done and I get up and brush my teeth and gargle. I go and sit on the bed and run my hands through my hair. Alec comes and sits next to me.

"Babe, please go down to the infirmary and get checked, we need everyone at their best for whats coming up." he pleads and I finally give in and nod.

"Fine I will go and get checked, jeez I better not have a stomach bug right not." I say groaning and he just laughs and hugs me.

"It's probably something you ate, don't worry, but I have to go do something in Ops so please come find me when you're done okay?" he says and I nod.

"I will." I say and he smiles and kisses my head and leaves the room. I sigh and get up and change into:

Once I am done I make my way down to the infirmary

Once I am done I make my way down to the infirmary. I walk in and see Alison is there. she sees me and smiles.

"Hey Kayla what can I do for you?" she asks

"Um, I have been throwing up a lot lately and feel nauseated and so Alec convinced me to come get checked out, I just think its stress or Mayne something I ate." I explain to her and she looks like she is thinking for a minute.

"How long has this been going on?" she says as she motions for me to sit down on the bed thingy.

"Um a couple of days, but I hadn't really paid attention to anything till now." I say and she just nods.

"Um so can you lay back for me and lift your shirt." she says and I do as she says and she starts feeling my stomach. Then she stops and grabs a machine thing and comes back over to me.