Chapter 4

Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

I was sleeping just fine until I was rudely awakened.

" Kayla , Alec wake up! no time for sleeping!" clary yells like right in my ear.

" ahh!" I yell falling off the bed onto the ground.

" really clary." I say from the floor groaning.

" who even let you in my room." I ask her as she goes to walk out.

" no time for questions we need to save Simon. now you and Alec  get up before I make you."she says with attitude and I look at Alec who has an annoyed look on his face.

" I'd like to see you try clary." I say back to her before getting up and closing my door in her face.

" I dislike her more and more overtime she talks." Alec says getting up and I can't help but agree with him. He leaves to get dressed and I go into my closet and change into

Once I am done I go to get Izzy and we go to meet up with jace and clary

Once I am done I go to get Izzy and we go to meet up with jace and clary. when we catch up with them I notice Alec is already there. Right away Jace starts talking.

" ok so they made the first move, we are going to take care of this ourselves." he says.

" this is a bad idea ." Alec says to Jace.

"I agree what if something goes wrong , we'll be trapped with no help." I add in.

"do you guys have a better idea." he asks us and we stay quiet.

" look the vampires broke the accords when they kidnapped the mundane. thats a big no no, the clave will give a big lecture but then be glad we handled it." jace says and I just roll my eyes not believing him.

" even if if we went ahead with this plan we need weapons and we can't let anyone see us get them." Alec points out.

"I know where we can get what we need." Jace says and we follow him out of the institute and make our way to the cemetery. once we get there we stop for a minute.

" whose grave even is it?" Alec asks.

"Mary Milligan, born January 10 1802,died January 10 1878."  Izzy says.