Chapter 31

Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

"I need you now, both of you actually." Iris tells us and we just look at her. What the hell is going on.

"You are going to host one of my finest creations." iris tells us.

"What do you mean host?" clary asks

" I mean have a baby, clary and you too Kayla. A baby warlock." she tells us and I go wide eyed.

" Um, im not doing anything, I didn't make a deal with you." I tell her.

"No but I know what you are, and I know you want to help out the downworlders ." she tells me and I scoff.

" Not like this." I tell her.

"Shadowhunters can't  get pregnant by a demon." clary says.

"I found an elixir that allows it to happen. it was in the drink you two drank." Iris tells us and I smirk.

" well I didn't drink anything." I tell her, but we are still stuck and can't leave the room.

"Well We'll just see what happens with you now won't we." she says and before we know it I black out.

Alec's POV

I was looking for Kayla and Clary, I knocked on a door and saw the woman that we were greeted by at the door. I think her name was Leigh.

"Shh. There are babies sleeping." she tells me.

"Im looking for Kayla and clary." I tell her

"Who?' Leigh asks me.

"I came with them. You met them. Where are they?" I ask her as I can't find them anywhere.Leigh sat down and I kneeled down in front of her.

"Where are they? What did you do with them?" I asked Leigh.

" talk to me." I tell her

"I don't want to get Iris in trouble." she tells me.

"Nobody's going to get in trouble. I promise. was that your baby?" I ask her and she smiled.

She goes on to tell me about what goes on here in this place. It's horrifying.

" please try and remember. Where did she take them?" I beg her.

Kayla's POV

I wake up in a basement type thing. I stand up and see clary already up and pacing around. I groan.Clary sees I'm up and comes over and hugs me.

"Gosh what did she do to us?" I ask her.

" I don't know but the door is locked and there's literally no way out of here."she tells me and I groan. We here a door creaking and we look towards where the sound is coming. We see a door opening, then a demon figure coming our way, the door closed trapping it with us. Oh no.