Chapter 23

Kayla's POV

Kayla's POV

Alec leads me down to the infirmary, and one of the shadow hunters working there, Alison, immediately comes up to us. 

" What happened, are you ok?" she ask me and before I could answer Alec answers for me.

" She was shot in the arm with an arrow and the abdomen, we activated her healing rune but she needs stitches." Alec rambles.

" Alec calm down ok, I'm fine , but yes I do need stitches Alison." I tell her and she nods and guides me to sit down on the table and I sit down and remove my flannel leaving me in a tank. I look down and see my white tank is covered in red. I just sigh as Alison cleans up the wound on my arm, and stitches it up. Alec holds my hand the entire time, I think he's afraid that something will happen if he lets go, and I can't blame him.

"Alright , I'm all done with your arm, so lets take a look at your abdomen.  If you could just lay back for me please." she says and I nod and lay back on the table and she lifts my shirt up. I see the look on her face and its confused.

" you said that you were shot in the abdomen too?" she questions and I say yes.

" well there's blood on your stomach but it looks like your wound is completely healed," she tells me and I sit up and go to look in the mirror and I see nothing there. I turn to Alec and he looks confused too.

" ok, well thanks Alison." I say as I grab my flannel and other things.

" also is there any news on my sister Lydia?" I ask her 

"no I'm sorry, she is still unconscious, but that just means she is healing more, so don't worry about it ." she tells me and I just nod. I thank her again and grab Alec's hand and walk out of the room. We walk into my room, and I turn back to Alec.

" well I am going to take a shower cause I feel gross." I say laughing a bit.

" ok, well I'm gonna go take a shower and change to, so I'll see you in a bit." he says and kisses me before he walks out of my room. I just sigh and grab some clothes before heading into the shower. Once I am done I change into:

 Once I am done I change into: