Lance Ending

As the Sinclair Brothers waited for the blonde haired princess's answer while holding their anticipation, Yui glance at the bespectacled redhead who is a flirt like Laito, but is much more loving and kind. He's the definition of a prince who would do anything for his family and his loved ones. A magnificent trait that Yui can't keep her eyes off from....

"...I love you Lance Sinclair."

She confessed to him as the bespectacled romantic redhead smiled lovingly at the blonde haired princess's confession. Lance got up from his seat and pulls her into his chest as he embraces her.

"I'm all yours my sweet princess, I love you."

He professed his undying love for her as she smiled warmly and nuzzles his chest.

"Me too Lance."

She grinned sweetly as his brothers stood up and clapped at the heartwarming moment. Christoph then stood up with a proud smile.

"Thank you for sharing this heartwarming profession Yui and I will give both of your blessings to you and Lance's bright future!"

He exclaimed happily as all of them enjoyed the heartfelt moment.

Three years later after graduation, Lance and Yui got got married in Paris and they have their first newborn baby.

"Breath, breath!" The doctor chanted as she pushed with lance holding her hand for support.

"It's okay Yui, you're almost there. One more."

He assures her as she nods slightly at him and kept on pushing it. After a few minutes, a beautiful baby was crying in her arms.

"Congratulations, it's a girl."

The doctor said as she looks at her husband with a sweet smile.

"Lance look, she's beautiful."

She said with lance smiling warmly at the female infant with blonde hair.

"She's beautiful like you."

He compliment her.

"Awww Lance."

She grins sweetly at him until the Sinclairs storm in and burst into the room.

"WHAT GENDER IS IT?!"

The Aaron and Kasper cried as the storm in with Roy sighs annoyingly at their antics with Shay and Soren panting from running after them.

"Can you please not run so fast? You're not children."

Roy sighed annoyingly.

"Oh come on, we just wanna see the-

"Sssh!"

Lance shushes them as puts his finger to his lips indicating silence. Yui then smiled at them.

"It's a girl."

She smiled sweetly as everyone gather around ad grinned at the small adorable baby girl.

"So we have a little niece now, huh?"

Aaron grinned.

"So what would you name her?"

Shay asked curiously as Yui tilts her head while staring at her baby daughter.

"How about....Rose?"

She asked as all of smiled and nod at the name.

"I think Rose is a beautiful name."

Lance stated.

"Mhm yeah it's a pretty name, besides it's name after a type of flower."

Kasper grinned as she nods at him.

"Thanks Kasper."

She grinned as Lance wraps her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"I'm so happy to have a wonderful wife and a beautiful daughter."

Lance said with a warm smile.

"Me too Lance, I love you."

She said with a sweet smile.

"And I love you too Yui."

Lance stated as Aaron sticks his tongue in disgust.

"I'm gonna be sick."

He gagged from a cheesy love confession as everyone erupt with laughter. It was an amazing turnout, this was the happiest day of their life...