Chapter Twenty Four: Former Flame....

Yui's POV:
The next day after Christmas is over, we cleaned up everything in the house and BOY THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK. Hell even last night was a huge roller coaster ride.

While cleaning up the mansion, me and Aaron were in charge of the living room however working with Aaron can be a bit...tiring....

For example, try at least tolerate a redheaded Baka when he is too lazy to help me with so much work.

"Aaron."

I asked annoyingly as I frown at him when Aaron is lying on the couch carelessly.

"What?"

He replied bluntly while lying on the couch.

"Aren't you going to help out? There are a lot of things that we need to be cleaned up. Can you at least be more active for once?"

I bluffed with an annoyed frown as Aaron let out a slight groan.

"Ughh fine."

As he gets up from the couch, a picture fell from his pocket which Aaron noticed and tries to pick it up, but I grab it on time and turned the picture to see a  young girl with red hair and ruby red eyes wearing red dress smiling boldly.

***Aaron's childhood friend and ex crush^***

"Hm? Who is this-"

"It's nothing!"

Aaron shouted cutting me off from asking as he puts the picture into his pocket. I became curious about the red haired girl and asked him.

"Aaron, who was that?"

I asked skeptically with my arms crossed to my chest

"Nothing."

He replied in denial, but I can see through his lies so I asked him again.

"Aaron don't lie to me, just tell me who the girl is."

I bluntly demanded not taking any of his bullshit as Aaron sighs and tells me the truth.

"Okay fine, the girl from the picture was a friend from our childhood."

He finally told me as he narrows his red eyes with a light blush across his face. I blinked in surprise when the Sinclairs had a childhood friend.

"Were you guys close as kids?"

I asked curiously with questions popped out of my head where I want to know more about the Sinclairs' backstory. Aaron however refused to answer my question and responded bluntly.