Prologue: When My Life Turns To Hell...

It was the most unforgettable thing that happened to me...my father or should I call him my "adopted" father has send me to a mysterious mansion for unknown reason where my life changes when I met these horrible monsters.....

"No! Please! Please let this opened!"

I trembled as I tried to break the door opened, but suddenly HE came and blocked my way out of this hell hole.

"Do you ever think I would ever let you escape?"

The sadistic redhead then gave me a cruel smirk.

"I would you to hear you scream, do it for oresama. You won't get away from me this time Pancake."

"Get off!"

I pushed him away from me as I ran away from the redhead, he laughed menacingly in a mocking tone. Ignoring his maniacal laugh, I continued to find my way to escape this hell hole. That until this happens.....

"Honestly, why do you always cause me so much work? Nevertheless, you will never escape from this house, so make no attempt to do so."

The raven haired genius warned me with a harsh to tone.

"Oh don't be such a wuss, just tell her if she escapes, she's dead."

Subaru snarled at the raven haired man as the redhead lift my head looking down at me with his emerald green eyes glimmering in mischief.

"That's the look...you know how to make my juices flowing don't cha?"

He smirked slyly at me.

"Perhaps I should participate in the feast as well~"

The man with the fedora smirked amusingly.

"Hey I wanna taste too please?"

The petite purple haired man politely asked with innocent purple eyes as I shaken in fear and screamed.

"Please....GOD NO!!!!"

And this is where my nightmare begins when I spend the rest of my tremendous life with those six abusive vampiric brothers, I became what they called their "sacrificial bride" where they used me as their favorite blood bag. I despise myself to the point where I got disgusted by how pathetic I am, but that's not all. I even discovered the shocking truth about my father.....

"NO! LET GO OF ME! I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU! NOT NOW! NOT TOMORROW! NOT EVER! MY FATHER COME HERE AND RESCUE ME FROM THIS HELLISH HOUSEHOLD!"

I hissed at the perverted man with a fedora, but he chuckled cheekily at me.

"Seriously when will you realized that the church that you've been praying at were the ones who send you here?"

He asked me with a mocking tone where I growled at him with defiance.

"You're lying!"

I growled at him retorting his words, but he laughed mockingly at me.

"Ahahahahaha!! Oh really? Then tell me bitch chan, who was the one who send you to us anyway?"

Before I replied to his question, I widen my eyes in shock and betrayal when I realized that HE is he one who send me to this hell hole.

"I-It can't be!"

"Oh I just love the look of despair! Now...."

He then slowly untied my ribbon and unbuttoned my shirt where I stood there with devastated eyes.

"....Let us enjoyed our fun night together......"

He whispered lewdly as he bites my neck, a tear ran down from my cheek where I felt hopeless and betrayed by the one that I grew up with. Losing hope and will, my life is now purposeless.....

I thought my life could get worst, but no, it doesn't. This is where the real nightmare begins. I am Yui Komori and this is how my life starts with a hellish nightmare......