Chapter Twenty: This Is Gonna Be A Pain

Nobody's POV:
Meanwhile at the Sakamaki mansion, the brothers haven't changed ever since Yui escaped from the mansion. Hell even after the triplets came back from
the Sinclair Brothers, they still haven't changed ONE FUCKING BIT.

For example: have three triplets ranting about how they failed to get Yui back much to the annoyance of their two older brothers and their younger brother during their Christmas Day.

POW!

"Grrrrr THIS IS BULLSHIT! HOW THE HELL ARE WE LOSING THESE GUYS?! DO THEY HAVE ANY IDEA WHO ARE THEY MESSING WITH?!"

Ayato growled as he punches the wall in anger and WOW HE'S ACTING LIKE SUBARU NOW! XD

Laito and Kanato on the other hand are just as pissed as their older brother but they kept it in.

"Oh brother Ayato kun, you're so brutal."

Laito sighed in annoyance with Kanato feeling the same.

"Can you please refrain from getting angry? You're making teddy uncomfortable."

Kanato politely asked but with a irked tone.

"Shut up! Tch! Those guys are gonna regret for messing with oresama! Especially that flat chested bitch!"

Ayato snapped at them but their conversation soon got interrupted when subaru slams his fist against the wall aggressively.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?! YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK!"

Subaru growled at them who is grumpy as always.

"Oh my god all of you shut up. You all are ruining my music, so keep it down."

He lazily demanded while sleeping on the couch. Reiji on the other hand is getting irritated with the triplets as well.

"Will you please stop with the noise? I'm trying to do my work. Honestly Ayato, why must you cause such a commotion?"

Reiji asked irritably where he is losing his patience.

"Oh shut up Reiji! If you and the others have come with us, we would've able to get Yui back!"

Ayato snapped at him, but Reiji didn't care and pushed his glasses up.

"And why would we get involved in something ridiculous and reckless like that? Honestly, you three are deplorable as ever."

He harshly criticized.

"Hey teddy and I don't need smart remarks from you!"

Kanato shouted coldly at Reiji.

"~fufu~ now, now, you guys, there's no need to be rough. We're all in a family and we must respect each other."

Laito nonchalantly assured them but neither of them didn't listen to him.

"A fucked up family."

Subaru coldly remarked.

"Agreed, we never get along since the moment we're born."

Reiji bluntly pointed that out.

"We know that smartass, but what the hell we supposed to do?! We need Yui back here!"

Ayato snarled at him.

"Then why not get another human to satisfy your needs? Not that I care."

Shu bluntly assured then while lying on the couch but the triplets refused to listen to him.

"Oh shut the fuck up Shu!"

Kanato rudely shouted at him.

"Yeah! Pancake is the only mortal who has special blood! There's no way we'll find another mortal who can satisfy our needs like pancake does!"

Ayato agreed with Kanato.

"~fufu~ No one can be lovelier than bitch chan.~"

Laito cooed with a smirk which annoys Subaru a lot.

"Tch! Why do you always say things that come off as lewd you pervert?"

Subaru harshly spat at him.

"Oh don't be so mean Subaru, you'll never get a girlfriend if you act like that."

He playfully teased him, but Subaru turned away in annoyance.

"Shut up."

He growled at him as Reiji is getting fed up with the argument.

"That's it! I have enough of this meaningless conversation! If you three want Yui back, then why won't you take her by force?"

Reiji asked impatiently losing his cool.

"We tried but pancake's has gotten defiant with us!"

Ayato replied irritably as Kanato grips his teddy in frustration.

"It's all because of THEM...."

Kanato growled under his breath while holding his teddy.

"Oh don't worry guys, Laito here has a plan for ALL of us."

Laito slyly suggested but neither Reiji, Shu, and Subaru want to participate in the next plan.

"No."

Shu and Subaru bluntly refused.

"Agreed, I will not participate with your another bothersome antics."

Reiji sternly declines as he sighed annoyingly.

"Anyways I'll be at my room and don't bother me while I'm working."

Reiji coldly ordered as he teleported back to his room, Subaru clicked his tongue and turned away.

"What a waste of time."

He rudely spat as he teleports back to his room as well. Shu on the other hand, sighs in annoyance.

"This is annoying."

Shu lazily states as he went back to sleep, but neither of the triplets cared about their brother's as they have another plan.

"Tch What a pain they are."

Kanato snorted.

"Oh fuck em Kanato, besides oresama ain't giving up yet!"

Ayato smirked cockily as he is getting all confident now despite their defeat.

"~fufu~ She will come back with us this time."

Laito smirked pervertedly as their next plan begins where Shu sighed at his brother's antics.

This is going to be a pain....

He thought annoyingly as he went back to sleep while enjoying his nap during Christmas Day.