Shay Sinclair Bio

Name: Shay Sinclair

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Relatives: Roy(younger twin brother), Aaron, Lance, and Kasper(triplet brothers), and Soren(youngest brother)

Race: Vampire

Occupation: High school student and singer

Hair color: Raven

Eye color: Hazel

Personality: Think of Shu, but has a nice personality. Unlike Shu, Shay cares deeply for his brothers and is very kind and mild mannered towards Yui. He's also lazy and laid back, but does take his responsibility at times. He loves music with a passionate love of playing the piano. Despite his laziness, he loves and cares for his family and Yui and gets very angry when someone insults or hurts his brothers or Yui.

Bio: Shay is the oldest of the Sinclair family along with his twin brother, Roy and youngest brother Soren. He starts his music career at the age of 15 and is really popular with the girls in school. He, Roy, and Soren were once belong in a loving family until Karlheinz killed them and were at the brink of death but the triplets saved them from him. Ever since the death of their parents, the Sinclair brothers are now serving vampire prince Christoph and they're on a mission to saved and protect Yui Komori from the Sakamaki brothers and Karlheinz.

Facts About Shay:
• He loves music

• He loves naps

• He hates Karlheinz

• He hates the Sakamaki brothers

• He hates Shu

• He and Roy are twins

• His favorite food is steak

• His favorite color is dark blue

• He loves cats

• He plays the piano

• He has a crescent moon tattoo on his arm

• His favorite band is My Chemical Romance

• His song is Centuries by Fall Out Boy

• He has the ability to manipulate wind