Chapter Thirty Six: Blooming Love

Yui's POV:
A few hours later, I was walking downstairs to get a glass of water from the kitchen while carrying the bunny that Kasper gave me since the first day of staying in the mansion. Oh and I also call him marshmallow. Don't judge.

I smiled warmly at the cute little animal and stroke his back.

"How ya doing buddy? Feeling good?"

I asked while petting his back which it cuddles my chest in response and I giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I giggled until I heard Kasper shouting from the backyard.

"Oh my god!"

"Huh?"

I went over to the gardens where I heard Kasper screaming.

"Kasper what's- EEK!"

I yelp while holding Marshmallow in my hands when I saw a garden snake hissing at Kasper who is shaking in fear.

"Gaaaah! Get it away from me!"

He shrieks while pointing his shovel towards the tiny reptile. I slowly approached Kasper while carefully not to get close to the snake.

"Don't worry Kasper, I'll get it out of here...."

I whisper to him while carefully tip toeing towards him, but Marshmallow leap out of my arms and faces the snake.

"Ah! Marshmallow!"

The snake notice the fluffy creature and attempts to strike him, but Marshmallow quickly pull his tiny knife out and stab it in the head killing him.

I went up to my pet bunny and pick him up with a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness you're okay, I forgot that you have a knife."

I sigh and look at Kasper who got up from the ground sighing in relief.

"Ugh I am so glad I summon that creature that I gave you otherwise I'll be dead meat!"

He groan and glance at Marshmallow with a tender smile where he pats him in the head.

"Thanks lil guy."

He grin while the adorable white fluffy creature waved his ears happily. I then softly giggle at him.

"Glad you're okay Kasper."

I grin softly at him.

"Hehe yeah...I should be more careful next time...."

He chuckled softly, but suddenly a gust of wind blew gently through our hair with pink petals floating peacefully into the breeze.

"Wow petals are flowing everywhere in your garden Kasper."

I stated while covering my hair with Kasper chuckling softly.

"Hehe yeah we have a cherry blossom tree nearby our garden."

"Really?"

I asked in surprise as he nods and reach his hand out to me.

"Wanna see?"