Chapter Sixteen: Dangerous Night....

Yui's POV:
Today was great at school as I'm starting to get use to my new classes and I made two new friends! We even give each other numbers so we can talk each other. I'm so glad that this day didn't turn out to be shitty. Hell I'm even glad that I'm out of my old school.

However I felt pretty bad for leaving Miko all alone, but hey at least she handle it and I hope she keeps her promise. Miko has been my friend since day one. We were inseparable and I would always laughed at her silly antics whether it's anime, Yaoi, or manga that we can talk about. She's also the only one who understands my dilemma with the Sakamakis. I'm so glad she's not like the other bitches who liked to gawk at those drop dead gorgeous assholes.

Once we got back from school, I went to the living room to work on my math homework cuz why not? I also asked Lance for help since he's in the same math class as I am.

***The Sinclairs' living room^***

While working on my math homework with Lance, Soren is sitting on the other couch staring at the window and Shay is on the other end of the couch reading a book. However I couldn't even concentrate on my homework cuz Aaron, Roy, and Kasper are bickering from the kitchen. Hell even Lance is getting annoyed with Aaron shouting in the kitchen.

"Ack Aaron get out!"

Kasper shouted.

"What? I just wanna see what you're cooking for dinner!"

Aaron quipped as I'm getting a bit irked while sitting on the couch.

"You're in the way Aaron, out!"

Roy demanded sternly.

"Ugh fine I'll get out yeesh!"

Aaron grumbled as he walked out from the kitchen with a frown.

"We told you not to go in there Aaron."

Shay calmly assured him.

"We did Aaron."

Soren agreed with Shay.

"I swear to god I'm going to hurt both of ya."

Aaron grumbled as Lance shoot him with an obvious annoyed scowl.

"Can you please not do that here? I'm trying to help princess with her homework."

Lance politely asked him with an irked tone.

"What? I just wanna see what their doing over there."

Aaron stated.