Lance Sinclair Bio

Name: Lance Sinclair

Age: 16

Sex: Male

Relatives: Shay and Roy(oldest twin brothers), Soren(older brother), Aaron(oldest triplet brother), and Kasper(youngest triplet brother)

Race: Vampire

Occupation: High School Student and supermodel

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Emerald Green

Personality: Think of Laito, but has a nicer personality who is a very sweet person. He's intelligent and perspective like Roy, but he's flirty and playful like Laito. Despite his flirtatious and seductive nature, he's a kind and gentle sweetheart who wants Yui to be happy and safe from the Sakamaki brothers. He also admits that he hates mean girls and he only likes sweet amd innocent girls who are honest with themselves. Much like Aaron, he loves to teased Yui and calls her "princess" as a sign of care and love for her.

Bio: Lance, Aaron, and Kasper are youngest triplets sons of the Sinclair family. Lance is the youngest triplet of the Sinclair family and he's a famous supermodel in Japan that all of the girls fawn for. Unknown about their childhood, he and his brothers saved Soren, Shay, and Roy from the deadly hands of Karlheinz. Now they are living with Soren, Shay, and Roy, together they will do everything they can to protect Yui from the Sakamaki brothers and Karlheinz.

Facts About Lance:
• He is the youngest triplet of the Sinclair family

• He's a total flirt

• He likes girls

• He hates Karlheinz

• He hates the Sakamaki brothers

• He hates Laito

• His biggest turn off are bitchy fake girls

• His favorite food is macaroons

• His favorite color is emerald green

• He can manipulate fire like Aaron

• He loves to teased Yui

• He loves to call Yui "princess"

• He maybe a flirt but he's also a sweetheart