Trivia Time!

Nqchristine18: Hey Guys before we move on to the next chapter, I want to do a fun thing that I always do in lost of books called Trivia Time! Here's how it works, I want give the characters questions and once I do, they will answer the questions for ya! Speaking of characters, here are the Sinclair Brothers and Yui! Hey guys!

Yui: Hey!

Roy: Hello Miss Duong.

Shay: Hello Christine.

Aaron: Sup.

Kasper: Hi! 😄

Soren: *grins adorably and shyly* H-Hello....

Lance: A pleasure to meet you my lovely lady. *winks at me and the audience*

*The fan girls screams happily when Lance winked at them*

Yui: *rolls her eyes*

The Sinclair Brothers: *sighed*

Nqchristine18: *grins playfully at Lance* popular with the ladies as always Lance?

Lance: Oh believe me my dear, I'm just a lover of all beautiful women out there.

Aaron: *deadpans* if he means by "lover of all beautiful women", he means he's a complete moron.

Roy: No, he's an obnoxious flirt.

All: *snickered at Roy's snarky remark*

Nqchristine18: pfft okay we get it Roy. Anyway, we have a guest today and it's my bestie in the whole world! Give it up for Sofia Ibarra!

Sofia: Hi!!

The Sinclair Brothers: Hi Sofia!

Sofia: *flinches when she saw the Sinclair Brothers and immediately turns away from them*

Yui: hm? Why is she looking away?

Soren: *reads Sofia's mind* She doesn't trust us because her loved ones betray her.

Sofia: *shivers fearfully*

Nqchristine18: 😓 yeah...I almost forgot to tell you guys that she has trust issues, so please try not to pressure her and let her enjoy the trivia time okay?"

The Sinclair Brothers: *grins and nods understandably* We promise we will.

Yui: Well...I hope she's okay.....

Nqchristine18: *grins sweetly* She will, right Sofia?

Sofia: *still turning away but nods*

Nqchristine18: Okay, then let's start the trivia!

All: Right!

Okay first question is for Yui: What are your first impression when you meet the Sinclair Brothers?

Yui: Well at first, I was pretty skeptical about them and I don't really trust them at first, but when I get to know them during my time at the Sinclair mansion, I started to warm up to them. Hell they even have cooler powers than the Sakamakis!