Chapter Eight: Deadbeats Collide!

Yui's POV:
Meanwhile in the music room, I was watching Soren and Shay play music together. I have to be honest but I'm glad that I skipped math today cuz I need a break from Subaru. While watching them play, I was in a happy peaceful mood when I listen to their music until Shay called me.

"Yui."

"Hm?"

"Wanna listen to our music?"

He asked politely as I took a light shrug and got up from the floor, I walked towards Shay and Soren where I listen to their music happily. Shay plays the guitar and Soren plays the piano.

***Play this video^***

While their playing the music, I became intrigued by the beautiful melody from the guitar and piano as they combine each other very well.

"Um Yui?"

"Hm? Yeah Soren?"

"How do you like our song?"

He asked a bit shyly as I grinned warmly at them.

"You guys did a great job, the guitar and the piano fits perfectly together."

I complimented with Shay chuckled at me.

"Thanks Yui, but why did you want to come here anyway?"

He asked curiously.

"Oh well I just wanna clear my mind for personal reasons."

I replied with a grin, but I can tell that Soren can see right through me due to his mind reading ability.

"Yui."

"Hm?"

I turned to Soren who gave me a small grin.

"Don't worry about it, okay?"

He grinned gently at me with Shay tilting his head confusingly.

"Wait what happened?"

He asked curiously, but I shook my head to him.

"Oh nothing! Nothing at all really!"

I assured him with Shay looking unsure about it until I heard the door opened to see Shu appeared in the room.

"Oh...h-hi Shu."

I greeted him a bit awkwardly.

"Wait aren't you from the Sakamaki family?"

Shay asked curiously.

"Yes."

Shu replied stoically.

"Awesome! So I heard you're in same class as me and Soren, wanna hang out and jam?"

He asked politely with a gentle grin.

"No."

He bluntly declined as he left the room, Shay became shocked yet disappointed.

"Gee what's his deal?"

He slightly frowns at how rude Shu is, but I patted him on the shoulder with a tender grin.

"Don't worry about him, he's always like this."

I assured him.

"I can see why..."

Soren agreed as he is already aware of what type of person Shu is, but Shay patted him on the back with a cheery grin.

"Hey don't worry about it, I think he has a bad mood or something."

He assured us with a lighthearted grin, but me and Soren can tell that Shay seems to know about Shu, but doesn't want to talk about it.

Oh no....I got a bad feeling that I'm going to be fucked up when school's over....shit. This is gonna be a LONG ride home from school...and I gotta get ready for the worst day once we get into the limousine.....

I thought anxiously knowing what will happen to me after school. However the real question is HOW does he know about Shu?...And how does the Sinclair Brothers know about the Sakamaki brothers?

Shay's POV:
While smiling at Soren and Yui, I look back at the door where that blonde vampire Shu appeared. I thought about him suspiciously knowing what's going on behind those close doors in the Sakamaki mansion....

I know about their true nature....you can't fool me Shu. Once we get Yui out of that hell house, she'll finally be free from you guys....

Shu's POV:
As I walked alone in the hallway, I thought about the two new kids in the music room especially the guy with a the black hair and hazel eyes.

Awesome! So I heard you're in same class as me and Soren, wanna hang out and jam?

I then narrowed my eyes in annoyance when thinking about that mysterious raven haired boy.

Something's weird going on with those two boys especially that cheery raven haired guy....

I thought as I walked, I let out a tiresome sigh.

"How bothersome....no wonder why my brothers are in a pissed off mood.....but..."

I then turned back to the music room where I thought about two boys and the other boys that my brothers mentioned.

Just who are you guys?......