Chapter Fourty: Fight For My Freedom!

Warning: grab your tissues because this is going to be an emotional chapter

Nobody's POV:
During an intense night, the Sinclair Brothers and the triplets have been fighting and swinging their weapons at the cliff. Aaron is fighting with Ayato, Lance is fighting with Laito, and Kasper is fighting with Kanato. Yui on the other hand is helping with the Sinclair triplets.

"COME AND FIGHT ME PANCAKE!"

Ayato taunted her as he punches her but she dodged it quickly. Aaron then got in front of Ayato and sliced his fire sword at him.

"Damnit!"

Ayato growled irritably where Aaron gave him a cocky smirk.

"What's the matter Oreosama? Can't take the heat?"

He cockily mocks him.

"Oh I'm not giving up that easily!"

Ayato lunges at Aaron, but Yui quickly got in front of him and blocked his attacks with her two swords. Ayato then backed away while glaring at the blonde girl.

"You're seriously getting annoying right now Pancake!"

He snarls at her.

"I don't give a fuck!"

She retorts him as she swung her sword at him but he dodges it. Ayato formed an arrogant smug at both of them.

"Heh fine, you all wanna mess with Oresama? Then come get me worthless beings!"

He exclaims as he lunges at Yui and Aaron. While Yui and Aaron are fighting Ayato, Kasper and Kanato are in a heated battle when Kanato tries to grab him but failed when Kasper trapped him with his vines and Kanato dropped his teddy bear. Kasper then dragged him to the nearest forest where Kanato is bound to the trees by the vines that Kasper put him through.

"Gah! Let me go! Where's teddy?!"

He snarls while struggling to break free from the vines. Kasper approaches him with a dark cold glare.

"You shouldn't treat others like trash like that."

He harshly spat but Kanato refuses to listen and kept on breaking free from the vines. Kasper looks at him with stoic cold expression.

"No matter how much you struggle, my vines will always overpower you."

He coldly spat but Kanato stopped squirming for a moment and laid quietly before he responds.

"Shut up...you think I would give a damn about your stupid powers you annoying brat?!"

He snarls at him, but Kasper didn't respond and manipulates the vines to grip both of his wrist and legs.

"Grrrr YOU'RE REALLY ANNOYING RIGHT NOW! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'M IN PAIN RIGHT NOW?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF! I WILL KILL YOU ALONG WITH YOUR STUPID BROTHERS AND YUI!"

He whines hysterically while struggling to be released as Kasper looks down at him with pitiful purple eyes.

"And you think crying and bitching would get her to come back?"