Chapter Thirty Nine: Prepare For Battle!

Yui's POV:
The next day later after calming Christoph, all of us woke up early in the morning where we ate breakfast and we train nonstop. Christoph is responsible for our practice for battle and kept barking orders during our training.

I know it's a lot of pressure, but I do respect him for helping us out since he's very strict when it comes to training. Hell I even get to used a weapon at last and I never felt so much confidence in my life.

It was stressful and exhausting but we put a lot of effort into our training. While the brothers are training, I went back to the mansion where I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Man it was one hard training...."

I sighed while drinking my water until I heard a loud buzz from my pocket. I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yui!"

A happy cheery girl greeted where I smiled warmly when I heard Miko's voice again.

"Omg Miko, where were you?! I tried to pick you up but you didn't answer!"

I stated as Miko chuckled a bit awkwardly.

"Hehe sorry Yui, I was attacked by the triplets and I was at the clinic. Then I tried to call you for the next day but I accidentally bumped to Subaru and just like his typical self, he acts all angry and smashed my phone to the ground. Ugh! Rude!"

She huffs as I widen my eyes in shock.

"The triplets beat you up?! Why didn't you tell me before?!"

I shout at her.

"My phone was broke!"

She shout back.

"Then why can't you tell your mom to buy a new phone?!"

I yell at her once again.

"Ummmm I forgot....hehe😅"

She awkwardly chuckled as I groan and face plant on the counter.

"You're an idiot Miko, but...I'm glad you called me."

I stated with a grin.

"Hehe yeah, but that's not what the reason why I called you."

"Huh? What is it?"

I asked curiously.

"Well it happened yesterday. I was walking down the hallway and I overheard one of the Sakamakis that they will battle y'all at the cliff tonight."

She informed me.

"Thanks for the info Miko and be careful with the Sakamakis."

"Same goes for you cuz Ayato ain't gonna take no for an answer."

Miko stated as I grin at her.

"Don't worry, we're gonna kick their asses tonight."

I assured her with a snarky remark.