Chapter Six: Flirts Collide!

Yui's POV:
Right after food prep, I was in the hallway talking to Kasper where we have a friendly conversation.

"Thank you for the cupcakes you baked for me, their really good."

I complimented him with Kasper smiling warmly at me.

"Hehe I'm glad you love it Yui and thanks for helping me out with the cupcakes."

"Heehee no problem Kasper, anything for a-"

Just as I walked to my locker, my eyes widen when I saw my locker vandalized with a crude writing in red spray paint that says "ungrateful bitch".

I groaned annoyingly and face palm at the culprit that did this.

"Goddamnit Kanato!"

"Wow that big meanie sure didn't hold back."

Kasper tilt his head blinking innocently where I narrowed my eyes at him with full of dry sarcasm.

Gee I wonder why?

I thought sarcastically as I let out a sigh.

"Well at least he didn't-"

Just then the door from my locker quickly fell down to the ground where it left an empty space from my locker. I then look down at the damaged locker door where it says "This is your punishment. -Kanato" in red marker.

"Oh for fuck stakes, he took my books too?!"

I groaned irritably with Kanato's antics until Kasper tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yui...you better look at my locker."

"Huh? Oh god...."

I turned to where Kasper is pointing as both of us sweatdropped when we saw Kasper's locker vandalized as well. We then read the nasty slurs from his locker that says "Eyesore", "This is your punishment", "Foolish brat", "Jackass", and "Die".

"Oh my god...."

I gulped horrified at Kasper's vandalized locker with Kasper's head tilting curiously yet he looks innocent about it.

"That big meanie sure doesn't know when to be nice to other people...."

He remarked super dryly until my day gets even more better when I heard a cheery yet perverted chuckle out of nowhere.

"Why hello bitch chan.~"

I then let out an irritably groan when I turned to that perverted vampire with a fedora with a cold yet agitated gaze.

"Well guess who decided to show up."

I sarcastically stated.

"That was a crude response."

Laito pouts yet it looks so fake at the same time, but I didn't care what he said and tell him straight.

"Go to hell."

I harshly sneered at him.

"~fufu~ That's mean bitch chan."

"Oh don't give me that innocent pout cuz we all know that you're the most perverted one in the Sakamaki mansion."

I flat out retorted his innocent and playful facade with Laito shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

"What can I say? I'm just THAT great."

He smiled cheekily, but I rolled my eyes at him in the most unimpressive way.