Chapter Thirty Seven: Love Sparks....

Nobody's POV:
Another hour later, it's the evening where the six brothers are doing there usual things today. However something happened when all of them act pretty strange when they didn't expect all six of them have the same secret in the mansion......

Aaron's POV:
I close the door right in front of me when Shay and I just got back from the garage to fix my motorbike. However I notice something weird when I saw Kasper walking by with a bunch of flowers.

"Hey Kasper."

"Huh? Oh hey Aaron, how was your bike?"

He asked kindly with a grin while holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Fine I guess, but whatcha doing with these flowers?"

I asked curiously which he widen his eyes and shift his eyes awkwardly with a light blush.

"Oh these? Ummm I'm just...you know..giving Yui a bunch of flowers since Marshmallow loves flowers. You know how little critters are? They love eating plants and flowers."

He chuckled a bit awkwardly with a nervous grin where I lean the doorway with my arms cross.

"Uh-huh and why are ya red there?"

I asked skeptically with a jealous tone.

"W-Wha?! Pfft! Don't be silly! I'm just being a good friend to Yui!😅"

He assure me with a nervous grin as he shift his eyes to me.

"Why you ask?"

He asked curiously as I creep a small smile while acting cool about it.

"Oh nothing, but I do remember that friends don't give each other romantic such as flowers for example."

He bluntly point that out which causes Kasper to furrow his brow noticing my jealous mood.

"What's with you? You're acting pretty snarky as usual."

Then it dawn him when he knew what's up and his expression turn serious.

"So what happen between you and Yui after you guys got back from a concert?"

He asked skeptically where I widen my eyes and blush.

"W-Wha?! Why are you gotta ask me that?!"

I flustered with a bright red blush on my face.

"Oh come on it's really obvious. Ever since the incident happened with the triplets, you've gotten pretty close to her."

He pointed that out.

"Then what about you? Why are you giving her flowers for?"

I asked dubiously with an agitated look and Kasper is feeling the same thing as I am right now.

"What? I was just giving her flowers as a friend, what's wrong with that?"

He asked irritably.

"Since when do friends give each other gifts cuz I don't remember friends do that shit."

I bluntly stated.

"Says the one who takes her to a concert as a date!"

He rudely retorts with a frown.

"IT'S NOT A DATE!"

I scold at him, but Roy bursts through the door from the library with an irked expression.

"What is going on here?!"

He asked irritably as this is going to be a pain in the ass.

Nobody's POV:
As three men stood there, Roy crossed his arms and tap his index finger on to his sleeve with an impatient look.

"I'm waiting for an answer."

He demanded with no patience as he has an obvious look on his face. Kasper and Aaron turn to him with a frown.

"Oh nothing just pointing out the fact that KASPER IS IN LOVE WITH YUI!"

He bluntly point out which Kasper widen his eyes and blushed before frowning at me. Hell even Roy is even shocked by this.

"D-Don't act like you know everything! You love her too don't you?!"

He asked skeptically while blushing.

"Hey don't- ack! Shay!"

Before Aaron objects, he shuts his mouth quickly when Shay came into the living room with a shock look.

"Y-You guys love her too?...."

He asked us with dumbfounded look but at the same time he feels embarrassed of asking that. The two boys both looked each other with guilty expressions and turn to Shay.

"We do....."

Kasper awkwardly admits it with Shay nods his head and looks at Roy.

"Do you like Yui too Roy?"

He asked curiously which Roy widen his eyes and push his glasses up to the bridge of his nose while blushing.

"Well I do have an admiration for Miss Komori and...she's such a kind woman that I find myself intrigued with...."

He shyly explains while feeling awkward when openly talks about his feelings for Yui.

"I believe there's more than admiration Roy."

Then four men spun their heads to see Lance and Soren at the back of the living room with serious expressions.

"So you guys love her as well?"

Aaron asked both of them as Lance adjust his glasses and push his apple red hair back.

"I would be lying if I said no."

He honestly assured him.

"This is ridiculous, we shouldn't be talking about something pointless like this."

Roy annoyingly criticized.

"You love her too Roy."

Soren points it out as he reads his mind.

"Wha?! Soren!"

He flustered as he frowns at Soren for reading his mind.

"So I guess we're even aren't we?"

Shay asked with a serious gaze.

"Pretty much."

Aaron casually stated, but Roy got between his brothers and objects the competition.

"No we're not! This is not what we do in this mansion! We moved Miss Komori in our home to protect her from the Sakamakis, not to fight for her affections!"

"Wait what?...."

The brothers flinched and turn to see Yui at the staircase with a surprised look.

"You all...loved me?...."

She asked with a bewildered look and a light blush on her face where this day is gonna get VERY AWKWARD......