Chapter Twenty Six: Sweet Melodies....

Yui's POV:
Right after we left the attic, Roy went back to his room to continue his work, and I decided to walk back to my room.

While walking upstairs in the hallway, I heard a soft melodic sound from Shay's room where I hear his beautiful and soothing voice.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

"That voice....."

I walked towards Shay's room where I listen to his soothing and melodic voice.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

"Wow he sounded so smooth."

However that didn't end well as I lightly flinched when Shay opened the door to find me at his room eavesdropping.

"Oh hey Yui."

He greeted calmly as I stand up and grinned at him.

"Hi Shay, what's up?"

I asked with a friendly grin.

"To be honest, I was gonna ask you if you would like to hear my violin music, but since you're here I-"

I shook my head with a grin.

"No, no, it's ok. I don't mind listening to you play."

I assured him with Shay smiling warmly and nod. Once we went inside his room, I became fascinated by how gorgeous and huge his room is.

 Once we went inside his room, I became fascinated by how gorgeous and huge his room is

***Shay's room^***

"Your room looks nice Shay."

"Thank you."

He grinned warmly as he picks up his violin while I'm sitting on his blue Victorian bed.

"So why did you ask me to listen to your music?"

I asked curiously as he scratches his temple while holding his violin.

"Well...I asked you because I need someone to test me when playing violin. My brothers are busy so I asked you since you're not doing anything today."

He calmly replied as I nod understandably.

"So that's why...."

I empathetically stated as Shay nod lightly at me.

"I'm not good at talking to people...I maybe a famous musician, but I lacked social skills when it comes to new people....I only talk to my brothers and you because their the only one that I'm closed with."

He stated a bit awkwardly while blushing a bit which I find it adorable when he admits he's not that perfect.

"You may lacked social skills but you also got a warm and generous heart Shay."

I kindly assured him with Shay nodded at me as he is agreeing with me.

"So...do you want to listen to me play?"

He asked curiously as I nod with a grin.

"Sure."

"Okay then."

Shay then put the violin on his shoulder as he lays his head on to the chin rest. He plays the violin as the stick and the strings played against each other as it unleashed a beautifully smooth melody in the room.

(Play the music above^)

Once he ended the song, I clapped my hands with a warm smile as I got up from his bed.

"That was amazing Shay!"

"Hehe thank you."

He smiled warmly as I approached him with a sweet grin.

"No wonder why everyone loves you, you're so talented as a musician."

I compliment him as Shay chuckled softly while scratching his head.

"Yeah...my dad is the one who gave me inspiration to be a musician."

"Really?"

I asked curiously with surprised eyes as he nods with a slight grin.

"I always watched him play instruments since I was little. My dad got me into playing the violin, so that's when I decided to be a musician like him."

Shay explained as he smiled warmly at the fond memories of watching him play the violin during his childhood.

"I love my dad so much, he's such a wonderful and kind man. My mother and my brothers even support my dream as a musician, but...."

His happy face then disappears as it replaces with a pained expression.

"They died in a war....and I would play songs at their grave whenever I feel sad....."

He then grips the side of his violin as he remembers the sad memory of him and his brothers morning at our parents grave. I couldn't imagine how sad and heartbreaking for them to go through, so I cupped his face so I can get a closer view of his hazel eyes.

"Don't beat yourself up Shay, you and your brothers are lucky to have parents like them. Even after they died, you still have brothers to support you."

I then embraced him with a sweet smile.

"I'm always here to support you Shay. I care for you and so does your brothers."

I assured him sweetly as Shay widen his eyes and smiled warmly, he hugs me back.

"Thank you Yui, I'm always here for you."

He sweetly stated as we hugged each other warm smiles where I vow to help the brothers the best I can.