Shay Ending

As the Sinclair Brothers waited for the blonde haired princess's answer while holding their anticipation, Yui glance at the eldest raven haired man who is know to be the man with a few words, but deep down he's a kind and gentle man that she falls for.

"...I love you Shay Sinclair."

She confessed as Shay widen his eyes in shock, his eyes are filled with warmth and joy after hearing her confession. Yui approaches the tall ravenette and holds his hands with a sweet smile.

"Shay from the moment I saw you, I thought you were the emotionless one like Shu, but I was wrong. Despite not showing your emotions, you are a kind, reliable and gentle man that I fall for. You have shown me the love and care that I never given. I hope you understand my feelings Shay."

She professed with a sweet smile as Shay stands up from his seat and kisses her hand.

"I'll do everything I can to make you the happiest woman Yui Komori."

He assures him with a warm smile as the brothers stood up and clapped at the heartwarming moment where they accept their older brother's happiness. Christoph then stood up with a proud smile.

"Thank you for sharing this heartwarming profession Yui and I will give both of your blessings to you and Shay's bright future!"

He announced as all of them shared a loving moment together.

One year later after they started dating, all of them graduated from high school and Yui decides travel with her ravenette boyfriend for a concert tour at L.A. While touring L.A., Shay took Yui to a private place where no one could find them.

"Shay? Where are you taking me?"

She asked curiously not sure where she's going since she can't see, but Shay chuckled softly.

"You'll see."

He assures her as both of them stopped walking, Shay lets go of her wrist.

"Okay take off the blindfold."

He said as Yui took of the blindfold she became astonished by what she witnessed. She covers her mouth with hands as tears starts form from her eyes when Shay kneels before her with a diamond ring.

"Yui Komori, you've been such a sweet and loving woman. We faced the ups and downs, but I'm the end we overcome the obstacles. Your kindness and selflessness has always brighten my day. So I have one question Yui, will you marry me?"

He asked with a warm smile as her sherbet orbs filled with joy and nods happily.

"Yes! I will! I will marry you Shay!"

She exclaimed as she runs to him and embraces him with a loving smile, Shay hugs her back. He then slits the ring to his middle finger and Yui smiled sweetly at him.

"I love you Shay."

She professed lovingly.

"Me too Yui."

He replied with a warm smile as they embrace at the flower gardens, their life as fiancée and fiancé is just the beginning....