Aaron Ending

As the Sinclair Brothers waited for the blonde haired princess's answer while holding their anticipation, Yui glance at the fiery redhead who is the rebellious bad boy of the bunch, but deep down he's a determine and selfless man who cares deeply for his brothers. And that makes her heart beat for the brave redhead.

"...I love you Aaron Sinclair."

She confessed as Aaron widen his eyes in shock and his jaw drops.

"No way...for real?"

He asked in astonishment as she nods with a sweet smile, Aaron quickly got up from his seat and dash to Yui where he picks her up and twirls her around with Yui laughing.

"Awwww yeah! I got myself a woman!"

He cheered as his brothers stood up and clapped while chuckling at his reaction.

"Congrats Aaron, you're a lucky man."

Kasper cheers happily which Aaron rolls his eyes with a slight grin.

"Indeed, She's all yours Aaron."

Roy stated with a warm smile.

"Even though Aaron is chosen, she'll always be our sweet princess."

Lance stated with his brothers agreed with him as Christoph then stood up with a proud smile.

"Thank you for sharing this heartwarming profession Yui and I will give both of your blessings to you and Aaron's bright future!"

He exclaimed happily as Aaron shifted his eyes while trying to act cool.

"Oh cut it out, it's not that of a big deal."

He said with a light blush.

"Oh but it is Aaron, Cuz you love her deep down."

Soren slyly stated while reading his mind.

"H-Hey! Don't read my mind Soren!"

He shouts at him with a huge blush as everyone laughed and shared this heartwarming moment.

Three years after graduation, Aaron and Yui traveled around the world until they decided to move to Italy where they got married and have three children.

While at home, Kasper is playing with Yui and Aaron's four year old daughter Kelly. Aaron and Yui are sitting on the coach with their newborn baby girl named Hannah.

"Hehe she's so cute."

Aaron chuckles as he playfully scratches his infant daughter, the female infant giggles adorably.

"She is."

Yui giggled while smiling at her baby daughter. Just then Roy and their nine year old son Jason got back from the toy store where Jason ran up to his parents with a cheery smile.

"Mom! Dad! Guess what I found for Hannah!"

He exclaimed as he shows them an adorable teddy bear with a beautiful pink dress and a bow on its left ear. Then the infant glees happily and hugs the teddy bear.

"Thanks Jason, good choice."

Aaron compliment him as the young boy grins cheerfully.

"Thanks Dad! I'll be playing with uncle Kasper and Kelly now!"

He said as he ran up to Kasper and Kelly, both of them smiled warmly at the three and Aaron wraps his arm around Yui's shoulder.

"You know what, maybe having a family isn't that bad."

He said with Yui grinning at him.

"I couldn't agree more."

She agreed with him where they lived happily in a house full of love and peace.