Chapter Twenty Five: A Hole In My Heart...

Yui's POV:
Once we're done with chores, Aaron went back to his room. However we all can't go to the living room because you-know-what-happened. I feel bad for Aaron though, *sighs* Aaron you poor rebel.

While the living room is being fixed, I walked to the dining hall to relax until I noticed Roy sitting at the end of the table reading something.

I smiled warmly and walked up to him.

"Hey Roy."

I greeted kindly to him.

"Hello Miss Komori, do you need anything?"

He asked politely.

"Oh no, I was just walking by."

I replied with a grin as I look at the book where I saw millions of pictures of Roy and his brothers as kids where they are standing next to their parents.

***The picture of the Sinclairs as kids^***

"You all look so cute together."

I compliment him as Roy grinned in response.

"Adorable isn't it? We were all wonderful children, but...."

His hazel eyes narrowed down to the table where I noticed a hint of sadness from him.

"...I wish our parents weren't dead...mother...father...."

Roy gently stroked the picture of his parents by mostly his dad.

"Oh father....I missed you so much, you were a wonderful father, best friend, and greatest person that we ever had."

Just then a teardrop fell to the photo album as he tries to suppress his tears.

"...You were....a great father....I'm glad that mother married such a kind and caring individual....."

He mumbled as he suppressed his tears, my heartstrings pulled when I can imagine the relationship between the brothers and their parents.

"They both sound like nice people Roy."

I grinned sweetly with Roy nod lightly at me with a slight grin.

"They are and we're glad to have such great parents like them, but...."

He then clenched his fist against his white collared shirt as he tries to suppress his pain with a fake smile.

"Ever since our parents died, I've been thinking about our parents and I remembered my father's last words before heading for battle against Karlheinz...."

Then tears slowly ran down from his cheeks and covered his eyes with his hand not wanting me to look at him which made my heart ached to watched him suffer. So I slowly approached him and hugged him as I stroked his black hair.