Roy Sinclair Bio

Name: Roy Sinclair

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Relatives: Shay(oldest twin brother), Soren(youngest brother), Aaron, Lance, and Kasper(triplet brothers)

Race: Vampire

Occupation: High School Student

Hair color: Raven

Eye color: Hazel but turns red if someone pisses him off

Personality: Think of Reiji, but has a nice personality and cares about his about his brothers and Yui. He is strict wth his brothers, but deep down he's a kind hearted and down to earth who cares deeply for his brothers and Yui. He also has a darker side to him which you DEFINITELY do not want to go there. Whenever someone hurts and insults his family or Yui, he'll be menacing and harsh towards them which scares his brothers and Yui.

Bio: He and his twin brother Shay are the oldest brother of the Sinclair family. He is known to be the most smartest and handsome man in school we're all of the girls fawn over looks and intelligence. He, Shay, and Soren were once belong to a loving family until Karlheinz killed them and were almost killed by him, but the triplets saved them. Vows to avenge his family, he and brothers will do everything they can to protect Yui from the Sakamaki brothers and Karlheinz.

Facts About Roy:
• He and Shay are twins

• He loves reading books

• He loves collecting fine china

• He hates Karlheinz

• He hates the Sakamaki brothers

• He hates Reiji

• His favorite food is green fettuccine alfredo pasta

• His favorite color is royal blue

• He gets annoyed with the triplets' antics

• He can control darkness and shadows

• His eyes will glow red if someone pisses him off